The Huawei Mate 10 Pro is IP67 water resistant and doesn't have a 3.5mm headphone jack or a microSD slot. On the list of first accessories is a rumored USB Type-C-to-HDMI adapter to connect the Mate 10 or Mate 10 Pro and a desktop.
The firmware named BLA-A09-att-us was discovered by XDA Developers within the Huawei Mate 10 Pro's software. This suggests that BLA-A09 is the name of the Mate 10 Pro's firmware for the worldwide version of the handset.More news: From pileups to odd-even flip-flop: What happened after Delhi's smog descended
At the moment, the phone runs Android Nougat but should receive an update to Android Oreo soon with EMUI 8.0 on top. It will also come pre-loaded with both Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox so you have the option which to choose which browser you want to be your default (or use both). However, the firmware does confirm that the Mate 10 Pro will indeed be available in the country at some point in the near future. But that will probably happen early 2018 and we might hear about this during the upcoming Consumer Electronic Show in January.More news: Placing This Stock in the Hotbed: Costco Wholesale Corporation (NASDAQ:COST)
Huawei has been flexible in adopting trends in order to stay atop the smartphone world (it's now the third-largest global smartphone manufacturer), with the company using Samsung's Super AMOLED panels long before Apple considered them for the iPhone X and, like Samsung, aiming for the foldable phone next. So unless you are buying the P10 Plus, the Mate 9 is basically a larger P10.
Huawei's latest 18:9 flagship smartphone is officially priced at RM3,099 and that's RM300 lower than last year's Huawei Mate 9 Pro (RRP: RM3,399). It still comes with a pair of Leica Dual-Camera system which consists of a 20MP monochrome and a 12MP RGB system. But the important thing to note is that finally a Huawei device will be available and it will be exclusive to AT&T.More news: Israel Says It Downed Russian-Made Syrian Spy Drone Over Golan Heights
- Centre, states must come together, says Delhi CM Kejriwal
- GI found with head wound, arms bound, Nigerian says
- Jharkhand: Fatwa issued against muslim woman for teaching yoga
- Delhi air pollution: United suspends flights to capital, cites 'severe weather'
- More than 600000 sign up for health insurance in first week
- The United Technologies Corp. (UTX) Releases FY17 Earnings Guidance
- Oasis Petroleum Inc. (OAS) Receives "Buy" Rating from Cowen and Company
- SK Sinha resigns as Chief Justice of Bangladesh
- Deepika Padukone on working with Ranveer Singh in 'Padmavati'
- Hazard: Playing for Zidane a dream