Samsung launched three mid-range smartphones in its 2017 refresh of the hugely popular Galaxy J series - the Galaxy J3 (2017), Galaxy J5 (2017) and the Galaxy J7 (2017) and now it seems like it has already started working on the successor of the Galaxy J3 (2017).More news: Grisanti Capital Management LLC Reduces Stake in Schlumberger NV (SLB)
"While the Galaxy A5 (2018) will have an Infinity Display, it may not be curved". Bearing a Model number of SM-A530F, the Samsung Galaxy A5 was spotted on HTML5test Benchmark listing. However, the processor is mentioned to come coupled with the powerful Mali G71 GPU. The GFXBench listing does not reveal anything else, including the battery details. In the imaging department, the new smartphone gets an 8-megapixel primary camera with autofocus and flash, and a 5-megapixel front shooter. It may come as a disappoint to many fans as it was speculated that the chipset powering the Samsung Galaxy S9 duo would be powered by an Exynos processor made on the 8nm process.More news: RT becomes a "foreign agent"
With the Exynos 9810, it also means that Samsung Galaxy S9 will be among the first handsets to ship with the world's first Cat 18 modems. However, we will update you as and when more information on the device surfaces.More news: Adidas unveil 2018 World Cup ball
Earlier this year, Samsung announced the 2017 variant of its Galaxy J3 smartphone. The phone's native storage is 16GB and it houses a 13MP rear camera and a 5MP front-facing camera. Now, the entry-level Galaxy J3 (2018) is listed on GFXbench revealing few key specifications. Though the listing mentioned the Galaxy J3 (2018) to come with single SIM support, we will be seeing the dual SIM variant at least in Asian markets. Previously, we've seen a number of markets, including the USA and China, receive Sammy phones powered by Qualcomm's Snapdragon chipsets. It also remains to be seen if Samsung will bring the Galaxy J3 (2018) to India. The latest history is all about Samsung Galaxy J3 (2018) with with its 5 inch HD display having resolution of 1280x720p.
- Matthew Weiner Accused of Sexual Harassment
- Washington GOP Rep. Dan Newhouse Urges Passage Of DACA Bill By Congress
- Korea Investment CORP Has $13.13 Million Holdings in NXP Semiconductors NV (NXPI)
- Bundle up for Veterans Day Parade on Friday
- Apple shuffled billions in profits to avoid tax crackdowns, Paradise Papers show
- Kapil Sharma: I've cheated my mom and I'm not proud of it
- Supreme Court dismiss petition against Padmavati release
- Duterte to Trump: 'Lay off' human rights when we meet
- GLAAD Report Finds Record-High Percentage Of LGBT Characters On Broadcast TV
- Mourners Gather For Funeral Of Greenacre School Crash Victim