The new LaCrosse Avenir is even more opulent in the cabin, where it has been equipped with a Chestnut theme that's exclusively available on the Avenir, or from the options list buyers can select an Ebony version.More news: Turkey, US resume limited mutual visa services
Buick brings big luxury upgrades to the LaCrosse with the Avenir trim coming early next year.. The automaker claims that nine out of ten LaCrosse buyers reportedly choose the Essence and Premium models - perhaps a sign that buyers want more luxury content within the Buick design language.
The LaCrosse Avenir marks the second model in Buick's sub-brand line-up, joining the 2018 Enclave Avenir that went on sale last month. "With even more content and an elegant look, Avenir adds a unique name and appearance for those who want the best of our attainable luxury". This means the exterior has been dressed up with a new three-dimensional grille insert and chrome "wings", while 19-inch pearl nickel wheels and Avenir script add some glamour. Inside, the Avenir boasts a pretty chestnut interior color theme, embroidered first-row headrests, and Avenir-badged sill plates.More news: North Atlantic Treaty Organisation looks to seize momentum in Afghanistan conflict
Still optional on the LaCrosse Avenir are a twin-clutch all-wheel-drive system, adaptive suspension and advanced safety technology package, including a front collision system with automatic braking and pedestrian detection, and full-speed adaptive cruise control. The vehicle features a Chesnut interior scheme and standard navigation, Bose surround sound system, and panoramic moonroof.
Cars.com's Editorial department is your source for automotive news and reviews.More news: Leaked Images Show What Could Be The Xiaomi Mi Mix 2s
- Croatia 4-1 Greece: Croatia put one foot in Russian Federation 2018
- LAPD drops investigation into Corey Feldman's sexual abuse claims
- Amazon pop-up to open at metro Detroit Whole Foods Market store
- Bodyguard Reveals More Details About Trump Accusations Involving Russian Escorts
- Apple Planning Augmented Reality Headset
- Northern Ireland fume as controversial penalty decision hands advantage to the Swiss
- EA Is Buying Titanfall Developer Respawn
- MQM backtracks from 'one manifesto, one symbol, one party' alliance with PSP
- Veterans Day ceremonies honor military service
- M&S speeds up shutdown of clothing and scales back Simply Food