If you are a Nova of Zeratul main you should know that your role is changing a bit now as Blizzard is making stealth heroes visibility a little more obvious than it was before. You'll also want to swing back later as our own Bill Murphy & Garrett Fuller are "boots on the ground" in Anaheim.More news: UK Police Investigates Sexual Assualt Claim Against Kevin Spacey
StarCraft 2 is going free to play. All players will gain free access to StarCraft II's Wings of Liberty campaign, ranked ladder play, and all the game's co-op Commanders-at least up to level five. To keep the heroes affected (Nova, Zeratul, Samuro, Valeera) balanced, Blizzard is doing some tweaks to their abilities so that they can adapt to this new rework. But we're not done yet.
Alexstrasza, on the other side, is a support hero that can heal allies both on target and AOE.
Heroes of the Storm is getting some quality of life issues as well, implementing voice chat, performance-based matchmaking, and a bigger update is on the way in 2018, which will refine the game as 2017's big update did.More news: Traders Secrets on Twenty-First Century Fox, Inc. (FOXA), Altaba Inc. (AABA)
Hanzo is classed as a ranged assassin, using his expert archery skills to take down the opponents, while Alex can use her Dragon Queen trait to transform into a terrifying winged wonder.More news: Britain's notorious child killer buried at sea
- Conte provides injury update on Kanté, Moses ahead of Manchester United match
- Lakers' Larry Nance Jr. expected to miss 4-6 weeks, sources say
- Monster courgette mistaken for Second World War bomb in Germany
- Carlos Correa Proposes To Daniella Rodriguez After Winning World Series
- Cabot Oil & Gas Corporation (COG)- Stocks Trapped in Bearish Claws
- Senate Dems demand Sessions clarify testimony on Russian Federation
- Cavs' Tristan Thompson expected to miss one month with calf injury
- Amber Alert issued for boy allegedly abducted by father near Fort Tejon
- Beyonce's Lil Kim Costume On Halloween Was Actually Five Costumes
- Chase Elliott to start 34th at Texas after failing NASCAR qualifying inspection