If you're pumped for the Overwatch World Cup that will be hosted this weekend at BlizzCon, then you'll want to check this out. Esports is expected to be a $1.5 billion market by 2020, according to market researcher Newzoo. Intel is also sponsoring additional Overwatch events on top of those with the League. The league will include city-based teams in Asia, Europe and North America right from the beginning, Korcurek notes. Twelve teams bought into the Overwatch League, which will be held initially in Los Angeles. Blizzard will present from three stages at BlizzCon: the main "Mythic" stage, the Overwatch Arena and the Hearthstone tournament stage.
Last week Overwatchgame director Jeff Kaplan explained some of the tweaks Blizzard planned to make this game easier to follow for viewers, and now a new video actually shows them off.More news: Established manager admits he is keen on Sunderland job
Tomorrow marks the start of this year's BlizzCon, Blizzard's own expo to showcase the developer's games from the long-running World of Warcraft to newer properties like Overwatch, which recently celebrated its first anniversary in May. We're sure there's more in the pipeline, but the clock's ticking. On Saturday evening Blizzard will officially kick off the much-touted Overwatch League.
BlizzCon has gradually been evolving into an eSports arena, particularly since the launch of online multiplayer shooter Overwatch previous year. "Multiyear collaborations such as this illustrate the momentum behind the Overwatch League as well as a long-term commitment by us and our partners in what we see as the future of esports".More news: Trump Thinks His Narcissistic Self Is Enough To Fill All Vacant Posts
"For Omen, in particular, we have an wonderful set of competitive hardcore products that we're excited for", Josh Kocurek, global marketing management for gaming and esports for HP said.
Welcome to the VB PC Gaming Community!More news: Rich Hill intentionally gave Dodgers fans more time to boo Yuli Gurriel
- Cognizant Technology Solutions Corporation (CTSH) PT Raised to $90.00
- Man Pulls Gun on McDonald's Employee After Being Denied Egg McMuffin
- Former Trinamool leader Mukul Roy joins BJP
- SEC warns celebrities that endorsing initial coin offerings may be illegal
- Zimbabwe Arrests US Woman For Mugabe 'Goblin' Tweet
- Manchester United defender Luke Shaw keen on Southampton return?
- Fuel Management System Market Trends, Drivers, Strategies, Applications and Competitive Landscape 2022
- Google Play Store APK v8.3.75 is now available for download
- United States lawmakers reach agreement on new North Korea sanctions
- Aetna Inc. (AET) Receives Neutral Rating from Cantor Fitzgerald