"And we have to get much less politically correct".
Trump quoted a guest who appeared on Fox and Friends Wednesday morning and said Schumer, who was born and raised in Brooklyn, was "importing Europe's problems". "I would certainly consider that".
Trump's declaration that he would consider throwing Saipov into Guantanamo came as a response to a question by CBS News' Major Garrett. John McCain (R-Ariz.), pushing for the terror suspect to be sent to Gitmo and be treated as an enemy combatant.More news: Fed holds off on November rate hike
According to the State Department, Saipov, a legal permanent USA resident, immigrated from his native Uzbekistan in March 2010 through the Diversity Immigrant Visa program, which is created to increase the number of immigrants from countries with low rates of immigration to the US through a lottery system.
"We will stop this crazinesss!"
In the face of Republican opposition, Obama never succeeded and Trump has taken a different track, saying as a candidate that he wants to load up Guantanamo with "some bad dudes". "I'm going to ask Congress to immediately initiate or get rid of this program". Sounds nice. It's not nice.More news: Stocks to Watch For: Anthem, Inc. (ANTM), Becton, Dickinson and Company (BDX)
"And we do not want to chain migration where somebody like him ultimately will be allowed to bring in many, many members of his family, and we don't want that".
Speaking generally, Trump said US immigration laws are "a joke" and "a laughingstock". As such, the NY terror suspect should be held and interrogated - thoroughly, responsibly, and humanely - as an enemy combatant consistent with the Law of Armed Conflict.
Republican South Carolina Senator Lindsey Graham also echoed similar sentiments. He should not be read Miranda Rights, as enemy combatants are not entitled to them.More news: Lawmakers decide to redistribute seats among provinces, keeping total NA seats unchanged
"It is not OK with me, and is not OK with the Constitution for the president or someone in government to decide you don't have constitutional rights", Napolitano replied.
- Maute straggler killed by government troops in Marawi
- Demi Lovato Makes Some Arrests on Halloween!
- Bride arrested for poisoning 17 people in botched attempt to kill husband
- Sergio Aguero In For Gabriel Jesus
- Huckabee Sanders Annoyed With Media Over Russia Questions
- Selena Gomez, The Weeknd Split After 10-Month Relationship
- Harvey Weinstein effigy to be burned at England bonfire
- Georgia man comforts infant as the baby gets his shots
- Analyzing the Financial Health of Verizon Communications Inc. (NYSE:VZ)
- Omega Healthcare Investors, Inc. (NYSE:OHI) Prominent Runner