A few weeks ago, the company had teased about its first smartphone and hinted that it would be focussed for mobile gamers. From the leaked pictures, it appears that Razer didn't go with a design that incorporates a bezel-less screen for its first phone even though it has been a trend this year, especially for high-end phones. The upcoming smartphone was creating ripples on the internet, and now finally the smartphone has been spotted on a UK-based listing website, revealing much of its key specs and features. The phone will be announced on November 1, 2017.
The Razer Phone will sport a 5.72-inch IGZO display which will have a 120Hz refresh rate. For the premium sound experience, the device offers premium Dolby Atmos sound with dual front-firing speakers with amplifiers certified by THX.More news: House of Cards to End With Season 6
As for the optics are concerned, the forthcoming Razer smartphone is believed to boast a dual camera setup on the rear with a 12-megapixel snapper and a 13-megapixel shooter. The phone features autofocus, LED flash, and most probably, 4K video recording. The cameras were said to be a 12MP main camera and a 8MP front-facing sensor.
Previous leak of the Razer Phone.More news: Japan: man arrested after nine bodies and severed heads found in flat
The Razer Phone features a 5.72-inch IGZO display with up to 120 Hz refresh rate and Wide colour gamut. There could be a 128GB variant.
The smartphone might be powered by a 400 mAh battery with Qualcomm QuickCharge 4.0 which will be ideal for people who game a lot on their smartphone.More news: Help available for health care enrollment
Popular gaming hardware brand Razer is all set to enter the smartphone industry with the upcoming Razer Phone. Under the hood, the smartphone is expected to have the latest and greatest specifications, The listing doesn't reveal the chipset, which is expected to the Qualcomm Snapdragon 835, but, does show that it will have 8GB of RAM.
- Railways have taken various decisions for Mumbai suburban: Piyush Goyal
- Astros' Yuli Gurriel denies racist taunt directed at Yu Darvish
- THIS WEEK: Dry & Cool Halloween Night
- Menominee Tribal Police warn about meth found in Halloween candy
- You can play the whole of Far Cry 5 in co-op
- Tips for parents to make sure trick-or-treat candies are safe
- Coalition to amend Overseas Investment Act to stop foreigners buying existing houses
- Tinubu Denies Frosty Relationship With Buhari, Says It's Fake News
- Nadal virtually assured year-end top ranking
- Mogadishu blasts: vehicle bombs kill at least 17 in Somali capital