A few weeks ago, the company had teased about its first smartphone and hinted that it would be focussed for mobile gamers. From the leaked pictures, it appears that Razer didn't go with a design that incorporates a bezel-less screen for its first phone even though it has been a trend this year, especially for high-end phones. The upcoming smartphone was creating ripples on the internet, and now finally the smartphone has been spotted on a UK-based listing website, revealing much of its key specs and features. The phone will be announced on November 1, 2017.
The Razer Phone will sport a 5.72-inch IGZO display which will have a 120Hz refresh rate. For the premium sound experience, the device offers premium Dolby Atmos sound with dual front-firing speakers with amplifiers certified by THX.More news: Railways have taken various decisions for Mumbai suburban: Piyush Goyal
As for the optics are concerned, the forthcoming Razer smartphone is believed to boast a dual camera setup on the rear with a 12-megapixel snapper and a 13-megapixel shooter. The phone features autofocus, LED flash, and most probably, 4K video recording. The cameras were said to be a 12MP main camera and a 8MP front-facing sensor.
Previous leak of the Razer Phone.More news: Samsung Brings In The Big Profits As Revenues Soar 29%
The Razer Phone features a 5.72-inch IGZO display with up to 120 Hz refresh rate and Wide colour gamut. There could be a 128GB variant.
The smartphone might be powered by a 400 mAh battery with Qualcomm QuickCharge 4.0 which will be ideal for people who game a lot on their smartphone.More news: One dead in shooting near United States university; police searching for shooter
Popular gaming hardware brand Razer is all set to enter the smartphone industry with the upcoming Razer Phone. Under the hood, the smartphone is expected to have the latest and greatest specifications, The listing doesn't reveal the chipset, which is expected to the Qualcomm Snapdragon 835, but, does show that it will have 8GB of RAM.
- #Catalonia leader Carles Puigdemont will make speech in Brussels
- Arrest warrant issued for Rose McGowan on drug charge
- Ryanair profits soar despite cancellations blunder
- Menominee Tribal Police warn about meth found in Halloween candy
- Astros' Yuli Gurriel denies racist taunt directed at Yu Darvish
- UPSC Exam Chennai: Wife Helps IPS Officer to Cheat Through Bluetooth Device
- Acetaminophen in pregnancy linked with ADHD, but experts question results
- Apple may replace Qualcomm's components for upcoming iPhones and iPads
- Simon Cowell will 'definitely be back' next weekend
- Coalition to amend Overseas Investment Act to stop foreigners buying existing houses