The guest composer this time is the legendary Yasunori Mitsuda who has worked on some cult classics like Chrono Trigger and Chrono Cross.
Square Enix has revealed the PC requirements for Final Fantasy XV, with gamers needing an Intel Core i5-2400 or AMD FX-6100 processor, with at least 8GB of RAM and a GeForce GTX 760.More news: NYC public transit ranks No. 1 in North America for sustainability
Accompanying the news is this trailer that shows some of the trouble that Ignis is about to get up to.
Episode Ignis is the third DLC episode for Final Fantasy XV, taking place during Chapter 9 of the story and filling in a few holes you might still have standing with the story. Mitsuda is known for his awesome work on franchises such as Chrono Trigger and hearing his particular sound throughout the latest trailer adds a particularly stunning effect. After the launch of the main game, FFXV received DLC episodes focusing on Gladio and Prompto, and a new multiplayer expansion called Comrades will be released next month.More news: UFC Plans February Return to Brazil with 'Fight Night' Event
The keyart of the Episode was also shared by Square Enix and you can view it below.
The previously announced Final Fantasy XV DLC Episode Ignis got a new trailer showcasing bits of its story as well as some gameplay.More news: Tony Podesta reportedly leaving the lobbying firm he founded amid Mueller investigation
- The Last of Us Part II Reveals Shockingly Brutal New Trailer
- After Niharika, Nawazuddin Siddiqui's 1st girlfriend slams him for his 'extraordinary lies'
- Puerto Rico to Cancel Contract With Whitefish Energy Amid Controversy
- Donald Trump leaning towards Powell as next Fed chair
- SoftBank calling off talks to merge Sprint, T
- Merck KGaA (MRK) Given a €103.00 Price Target at Commerzbank Ag
- Buhari sacks two top officials of Gov't
- Federal Court Blocks Trump's Transgender Military Ban
- Kansas City Chiefs activate CB Steven Nelson
- Nabors Industries Ltd. (NBR) Stock Rating Reaffirmed by BMO Capital Markets