The guest composer this time is the legendary Yasunori Mitsuda who has worked on some cult classics like Chrono Trigger and Chrono Cross.
Square Enix has revealed the PC requirements for Final Fantasy XV, with gamers needing an Intel Core i5-2400 or AMD FX-6100 processor, with at least 8GB of RAM and a GeForce GTX 760.More news: Kansas City Chiefs activate CB Steven Nelson
Accompanying the news is this trailer that shows some of the trouble that Ignis is about to get up to.
Episode Ignis is the third DLC episode for Final Fantasy XV, taking place during Chapter 9 of the story and filling in a few holes you might still have standing with the story. Mitsuda is known for his awesome work on franchises such as Chrono Trigger and hearing his particular sound throughout the latest trailer adds a particularly stunning effect. After the launch of the main game, FFXV received DLC episodes focusing on Gladio and Prompto, and a new multiplayer expansion called Comrades will be released next month.More news: 'Sopranos' Actress Annabella Sciorra Says Harvey Weinstein Raped Her
The keyart of the Episode was also shared by Square Enix and you can view it below.
The previously announced Final Fantasy XV DLC Episode Ignis got a new trailer showcasing bits of its story as well as some gameplay.More news: Jefferies Group Comments on Wells Fargo & Company's FY2017 Earnings
- Manchester United can rely on Anthony Martial - Eric Bailly
- After Niharika, Nawazuddin Siddiqui's 1st girlfriend slams him for his 'extraordinary lies'
- Tony Podesta reportedly leaving the lobbying firm he founded amid Mueller investigation
- Celgene Corporation (CELG), Planet Payment, Inc. (PLPM)
- SoftBank calling off talks to merge Sprint, T
- Here's a new Detroit Become Human Trailer
- UFC Plans February Return to Brazil with 'Fight Night' Event
- Donald Trump leaning towards Powell as next Fed chair
- California couple who survived Las Vegas shooting die in crash
- NYC public transit ranks No. 1 in North America for sustainability