According to TMZ, the actor checked himself into a hospital after a gruelling court session where he faced trial for allegedly abusing his daughter, Shayla.
Folks who are close to Gibson told the entertainment publication that the singer went back to his hotel after leaving the courthouse and that's when he told his entourage that he was having chest pains.More news: BJP will highlight development, Nationalism in Gujarat polls: CM Rupani
Gibson appeared in court with his ex-wife, Norma Gibson, as the two are now engaged in a legal battle. Norma attempted to get a restraining order against Tyrese for herself and their 10-year-old daughter, Shayla. She now hopes to make her temporary restraining order against the singer permanent.
Tyrese wore all black to the courtroom and declared that he had done so because the day was a funeral for the abuse allegations being leveled against him.More news: Blue Whale game is a national problem, observes Supreme Court
Initially, I was going to begin this post asking you to forgive me if it sounds insensitive to say Tyrese appears to be pulling out all the antics when it comes to the court case involving his ex-wife and their daughter.
She also brought up a 2007 incident in which she claims Tyrese punched her while she was pregnant. Norma also has claimed that her ex-husband "beat" Shayla between 12 and 16 times.More news: All 14 California Republicans in House Hold the Line on Tax Reform
Tyrese claims Norma's allegations stem from her bitterness about him re-marrying.
- Driver ploughs through pro-immigrant rally in S. California
- Israel says judo medals 'poke in eye' of Abu Dhabi
- Mila Kunis & Kristen Bell's amusing 'Bad Moms' Confessions
- West Bromwich Albion v Manchester City
- Know what Rahul Gandhi has to say on his marriage
- IEBC cancels Saturday repeat poll in 24 Nyanza constituencies
- Myanmar Consul General killed in road accident in Jharkhand
- Takam: I can knock Joshua out
- Facebook promises more political ad transparency amid mounting scrutiny
- Unemployment Rates Fall In 102 Kentucky Counties