"Delete for Everyone" feature will let users to recall or unsend texts, images, videos, GIFs, documents, quoted messages and status replies within five minutes.
There were several rumors earlier that there is an update for the group call feature. In their latest surprise for the users, the messenger might introduce a group call feature to the application soon. The WhatsApp has also given an fantastic feature like one can update the 24-hour status apart from the static status. However, it is not yet clear when WhatsApp would roll the features. The feature will be available once WhatsApp enables it for all users. It means WhatsApp to Get Group Voice & Video Calling Feature Soon in its 2.17.70 Beta version. While a lot of hidden references about group voice calls were spotted only one was for group video calls. This is not the first time that we have been hearing about WhatsApp testing group calling feature.
You can download the latest version of WhatsApp version 2.17.70 beta from APK Mirror but we are not sure it has the WhatsApp Group Voice Calling feature.More news: Dennis Schroder Leaves Hawks Game Against Nets With Apparent Ankle Injury
It's worth pointing out that you can't access 999, 911, or other emergency service numbers through WhatsApp.
According to WABITIMO, the Messaging app is also testing "Delight for Everywhere" feature.
WhatsApp has also announced advanced features for improved group management, including a tool that will prevent the group creator to be deleted from the group by other administrators.More news: Pleasing Blues fans is my only pressure: Conte
WhatsApp has been a nerve center for millions of its users with its free encrypted chat and free voice/video calling features. This feature will be called - Delete for Everyone. WaBetaInfo is a website that checks the features of the WhatsApp and the website itself has confirmed that the launch is for real that was kept as a secret for a long time.
"The server finally works and it successfully recalls the message".More news: Saaho first look: Prabhas is back and how!
- Sergio García wins in Valderrama to add to US Masters title
- ESPN College Gameday coming back to Columbus for OSU-Penn State
- 8 terrorists killed in Pakistan
- Horror moment thug pushes unsuspecting woman onto railway tracks
- Bills improve to 4-2 with Hauschka's game victor
- Maple Leafs bring back Roman Polak on one-year contract
- Despite contrary evidence, White House criticizes Wilson
- Neo-Nazi, black man share hug at white nationalist rally
- Year-Old Boy Shoots 3-Year-Old Brother Inside Philadelphia Home
- Mickey Callaway To Be Named Manager Of The New York Mets