As of 2016, Bieber's tattoo count was at about 56, but his latest ink just might be among his most elaborate yet.
Justin Bieber surprised fans with some dramatic new body art over the weekend.
Justin has added lots of tatts to his collection over the years, but this seems to be his most extensive addition at once!
The gothic cross on the centre of his chest remains. One follower asked, "Justin your body is covered with tattoos right now and it's not as good as it used to be you're so obsessed with tattoos why ruin your body with them they're not worth it" while another wrote, "Justin u loooked sooooooooooooooooo gooooooood in 2015 why did u do all of this?"More news: Zimbabwe spin out WI on day 1 of Bulawayo Test
In tribute to his mother, Pattie Mallette, Justin has the year of her birth, 1975, inscribed under his collarbone in Roman numerals.
Celebrity tattoo artist Bang Bang, who actually put the ink on Bieber, took to his own Instagram to explain what went into the process.
Fans had mixed reactions when it came to the huge tattoo, with one commenting: "Looks nice but missing your lovely chest".
Meanwhile, Bieber is enjoying some R&R after pulling out of his goal world tour in July following 16 months on the road.More news: Costco Wholesale Corporation (COST) Receives $180.77 Consensus PT from Brokerages
After 16 months on the road, his manager, Scooter Braun, said the singer was in dire need of some R&R. "That was never our intent", Braun said in a statement.
"Justin will be back and I know he looks forward to performing for you and with you all again".
A clean-ish skinned Justin Bieber in 2014.More news: Benzema not interested in Gunners move
- Unilever NV (UNIA) Given a €54.00 Price Target by Baader Bank Analysts
- Interactive Brokers Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:IBKR) Experiences Heavier than Usual Trading Volume
- Kidambi Srikanth beats Vincent Wong Wing Ki to enter Denmark Open final
- The Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Inc. (REGN) Given "Hold" Rating at Jefferies Group
- Is Graphic Packaging Holding Company (NYSE:GPK) A Safe Bet For Investors?
- Anthem singer at Brooklyn Nets game takes a knee
- Hillary Clinton Used This Trick To Try Skipping Donald Trump's Inauguration
- Penguins get Sheahan from Red Wings
- Morgan Stanley (NYSE:MS) Valuation According To Analysts
- Cubs fire pitching coach Chris Bosio