After "Baahubali" series, Rajinikanth's "2.0" is being touted as the costliest project in the South Indian film industry.More news: Ameriprise Financial Inc. Reduces Position in Magellan Midstream Partners LP (MMP)
The star cast of 2.0 includes Rajinikanth playing dual roles as Dr. Vaseegaran and Chitti, and Amy Jackson playing the female lead with the Bollywood star Akshay Kumar roped in to play the baddie. In the Hindi version of 2.0, he will speak in his own voice but will sound completely different thanks to a technological sound enhancement that changes vocals. We are not fully satisfied with the voice quality yet.More news: Congress loses elections wherever Rahul Gandhi campaigns
To ensure that there is a distinctiveness in Akshay's personality as an antagonist the actor has changed his entire physical look, along with his voice, which will sound different in the Hindi version of the film. Can't wait to hear Akshay's new voice, right? Now we have heard that the team has completed the shooting for the film and only a song is left to be shot. In a statement in DNA, Oscar-winning sound designer Resul Pookutty said, "We are working on it".More news: Bank of America profit rises 15% on lower costs
The pre release publicity will kick off in real earnest from October onwards. The information was tweeted by Lyca Productions' creative head Raju Mahalingam in September this year. The makers recently released the first look of Amy Jackson from the film and we are expecting the teaser of the film to be out soon.
- Rajoy sets deadline for Catalonia's leader
- Mobile Caps High-Speed Data At 5GB While Roaming In Canada, Mexico
- Facebook will now let you order food
- Penn State preparing to keep James Franklin if other schools pursue him
- Jason Aldean to Evildoers 'F*** You!!!'
- Yankees hurler Tanaka to start ACLS Game 1 in Houston
- N'Golo Kante to miss six Chelsea games
- Raju Gari Gadhi 2 review: Nagarjuna holds this film together
- Recent Analysts Ratings Whiting Petroleum Corp. (WLL)
- Facebook promises action on Russian ads