The smartphone features the company's signature Infinity Display, giving the screen more surface area for use with the S Pen.
At the time of the launch, the price of the smartphone was not known.More news: Tom Brady Misses Practice Due To Shoulder Injury
Rumors related to Samsung's upcoming flagship smartphone - Galaxy S9 have already started coming in. By launching the Galaxy J2 (2017) Samsung is basically trying to target the budget phone category after announcing a range of premium phones including the Galaxy S8, S8 Plus and also the Galaxy Note 8. On the connectivity front, there is USB on-the-go (USB OTG), 4G, GPRS/ EDGE, 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, Glonass, and 3.5mm audio jack. Manufacturers just seem to be doing whatever the heck they want with these, so it's nice to see some phones have the option to re-arrange them. Dubbed Galaxy J2 2017 Edition, the device is powered by an SoC with quad-core, 1.3GHz processor, and sports a 4.7-inch HD display.
The Galaxy Note 8 is equipped with two 12MP rear cameras with Optical Image Stabilization (OIS) on both the wide-angle lens and the telephoto lens, allowing users capture crisp and sharp images.More news: Microsoft Edge Preview for Android Hits Google Play
It is noteworthy that customers who pre-registered will get a free fast-charging battery pack and a free back cover, from the 13th of October, 2017.
-The Samsung Galaxy J2 (2017) comes with something called the Ultra Data Saving feature. According to a Mumbai-based offline retailer Mahesh Telecom, the handset comes at a price of Rs 7,390, though there's no official confirmation. The company hasn't revealed the availability details of the device as of yet, but will soon do so in the days to come.More news: Gambit movie has a new release date
The Galaxy Note 8 is available in Midnight Black, Orchid Gray, and Maple Gold colours.
- Huawei Honor 6C Pro smartphone with Android 7.0 Nougat launched in Europe
- Oppo F3 Lite smartphone launched: Price, specs and more
- No quick win for Uber in London over license loss
- Samsung brings in Silicon Valley expert to make Bixby relevant
- BMW to outsource China mini auto making to Great Wall
- S.Africa court clears way for Zuma graft prosecution
- Dragon Age creative director Mike Laidlaw has left BioWare after 14 years
- Life Is Strange: Before The Storm Episode 2 arrives this month
- US Soccer is up to something
- NVIDIA Corporation (NASDAQ:NVDA) Quarterly EPS Analysis