The browser is not going to be featured on Android with its EdgeHTML rendering engine but is to rely on Google Chrome's Blink engine, according to a report by Android Police.More news: Life Is Strange: Before The Storm Episode 2 arrives this month
In contrast, the Edge Browser's beta is not yet open to all on Android but Microsoft has opened up its iOS beta testing to all users. You should only download the browser if you are comfortable with a few bugs and crashes.
For Windows platform, it is still a great option, and for Android and iOS it brings incredible features like Syncing Bookmarks, history, etc. and in overall it gives continuous experience as it also brings the page where you left on PC or a smartphone.More news: Baird Reiterates "Hold" Rating for Juniper Networks, Inc. (JNPR)
As you browse through these screenshots a lot of things will ber very familiar as they match up nicely with Microsoft Edge on the Windows 10 desktop. But for now this will work only for those who have Fall creators update on their computer. It is still in the developing phase, and new features are yet to come, for more Tech related updates stay tuned to us.
Find the app in the Play Store below. The preview will take about 56MB of your phone space; but could take much more than that when the full version is finally out probably soon. Microsoft announced Edge as the Internet Explorer replacement for Windows 10; effectively edging out its old browser that was a toast of millions of people back in the days. Now Microsoft is trying to get some user base for Microsoft Edge by releasing it to the 2 most popular mobile operating systems.More news: No boys for Girl Scouts in area
This is the hottest attempt by the Redmont-based company to bump up its presence across the smartphone platform- by offering its apps to Android and iOS users when Windows Phone is officially dead.
- DOJ: SC restaurant owner enslaved mentally disbaled cook
- Oil prices sink after International Energy Agency's outlook
- Delhi Metro services on Violet line hit by technical snag
- Western Digital Announces Tech Breakthrough for Hard Drives
- Metlife (MET) Analysts See $1.04 EPS; Cullen Has 1.31 Sentiment
- Target Hiring 8000 Seasonal Employees in Los Angeles Area
- Jordan predicts 'garbage' National Basketball Association teams
- NNPC Scandal: I Only Approved 2 JV Financing Arrangements Not Contracts - Osinbajo
- Tom Brady Misses Practice Due To Shoulder Injury
- Citigroup Inc (C) Stock Dips Despite Q3 Earnings Beat