It makes sense, therefore, that #Kevin Feige, president of #Marvel Studios, which produces the MCU, has proposed that they will develop an actual timeline tying the films together.
Captain Marvel will be added into the world of MCU by 2019.More news: FIFA, U-17: Iran defeat Germany to reach Round of 16
Joe and Anthony Russo's super-sized blockbuster is still lensing on the streets of Atlanta - word is principal photography is beginning to round the final corner - though it seems all that talk of the Avengers 4 title being a direct spoiler for the events and indeed ending of Infinity War was a little overblown. We'll keep our finger on the pulse of all things Marvel, and update you when new information becomes available. But this wreaks havoc in the ages of the characters, especially Peter Parker/Spider-Man (Tom Holland), who was 15 as of "Captain America: Civil War" which was released in 2016. How is this all working out timeline wise?
"All of that debate has encouraged us".More news: NY grand jury looking for NCAA violations by OSU basketball players
This isn't the first time that Marvel is going to release an official timeline, either. It'll probably be apart of ah, I don't know, apart of an in print that you can fold out and look at.
"I think there's a presumption, "Well if the movie came out in November 2017, it must take place in November 2017" - which is not the case", Feige said. If Marvel were to release a version of this that covers all of the released films and Marvel One-Shots it would certainly help ease the minds of those anxious that continuity is somehow broken. However, he did admit that the release date and format in which the timeline will launch is unclear-similar to the phrasing he used about not knowing where or when a possible Marvel Con would take place.More news: Trend Indicator Watch on This Stock: Star Gas Partners LP (SGU)
Superstar Marvel Studios artist Ryan Meinerding participated in an interview with Marvel where in the background some of his work can be seen, which includes a different version of The Avengers: Infinity War poster on his computer (via Reddit).
- Injured RB Ty Montgomery appears close to return for Packers
- Jason Momoa's Tasteless 'Game Of Thrones' Rape Joke Resurfaces Amid Weinstein Scandal
- UAE stops issuing visas to North Koreans, ends diplomatic missions
- Citigroup Inc (C) Stock Dips Despite Q3 Earnings Beat
- Croc attack feared after woman with dementia disappears from care home
- Glu Mobile Inc. (NASDAQ:GLUU) Sees Price Swing - Up $0.37
- Delhi Metro services on Violet line hit by technical snag
- Samsung expects record profit in third quarter
- Target Hiring 8000 Seasonal Employees in Los Angeles Area
- United Parcel Service (UPS) Receiving Favorable Press Coverage, Report Finds