It makes sense, therefore, that #Kevin Feige, president of #Marvel Studios, which produces the MCU, has proposed that they will develop an actual timeline tying the films together.
Captain Marvel will be added into the world of MCU by 2019.More news: DOJ: SC restaurant owner enslaved mentally disbaled cook
Joe and Anthony Russo's super-sized blockbuster is still lensing on the streets of Atlanta - word is principal photography is beginning to round the final corner - though it seems all that talk of the Avengers 4 title being a direct spoiler for the events and indeed ending of Infinity War was a little overblown. We'll keep our finger on the pulse of all things Marvel, and update you when new information becomes available. But this wreaks havoc in the ages of the characters, especially Peter Parker/Spider-Man (Tom Holland), who was 15 as of "Captain America: Civil War" which was released in 2016. How is this all working out timeline wise?
"All of that debate has encouraged us".More news: Glu Mobile Inc. (NASDAQ:GLUU) Sees Price Swing - Up $0.37
This isn't the first time that Marvel is going to release an official timeline, either. It'll probably be apart of ah, I don't know, apart of an in print that you can fold out and look at.
"I think there's a presumption, "Well if the movie came out in November 2017, it must take place in November 2017" - which is not the case", Feige said. If Marvel were to release a version of this that covers all of the released films and Marvel One-Shots it would certainly help ease the minds of those anxious that continuity is somehow broken. However, he did admit that the release date and format in which the timeline will launch is unclear-similar to the phrasing he used about not knowing where or when a possible Marvel Con would take place.More news: Delhi Metro services on Violet line hit by technical snag
Superstar Marvel Studios artist Ryan Meinerding participated in an interview with Marvel where in the background some of his work can be seen, which includes a different version of The Avengers: Infinity War poster on his computer (via Reddit).
- Croc attack feared after woman with dementia disappears from care home
- Digging Up the Facts on Gilead Sciences, Inc. (GILD)
- Jason Momoa's Tasteless 'Game Of Thrones' Rape Joke Resurfaces Amid Weinstein Scandal
- Alphabet Inc. (GOOG) Sees New 52-Week High
- Baird Reiterates "Hold" Rating for Juniper Networks, Inc. (JNPR)
- Rose McGowan Claims Harvey Weinstein Raped Her, According to New Tweets
- United Parcel Service (UPS) Receiving Favorable Press Coverage, Report Finds
- FIFA, U-17: Iran defeat Germany to reach Round of 16
- Richardson Police Looking For Video Of Vehicle In Missing Child Case
- UAE stops issuing visas to North Koreans, ends diplomatic missions