It adds that the university follows the Hawaii Emergency Management Agency siren system and the agency's instructions for "sheltering-in-place".
The EU Council extended sanctions against North Korea.More news: Amazon Alexa devices can finally tell voices apart
It went on to say state and federal agencies are now providing information about potential nuclear threats and advising what to do should a nuclear attack and resulting radiation emergency occurs. Due to the "recent regional military threats", the countries who are on the radar of potential nuclear or missile attack are planning for a complete response when the need arises.
Trump may visit the border between North and South Korea next month and "send a significant message to North Korea, either verbally or "kinetically", the South Korean Yonhap News Agency reported, relying on a "defense source". The threat came closer to reality, however, when Kim Jong Un and his rocket scientists launched a missile over Japan in September.
North Korea also recently threatened to bring "nuclear clouds" to Japan and sink the island "into the sea by the nuclear bomb of Juche".More news: Trump meets military advisors to discuss North Korea options
A photo distributed by the North Korean government shows leader Kim Jong Un at an undisclosed location inspecting a weapon. The agency is working on a state preparedness plan for the possibility of a North Korean nuclear attack. He went on to say that although the email's subject line wasn't as measured as it probably coulda, woulda, shoulda been, "we also wanted to provide the best information that is now out there".More news: High dose flu vaccines recommended for seniors
- Syrian FM says United States coalition sparing IS in Syria
- Man Utd Star Offers Positive Update As He Steps-Up Injury Comeback
- Couple, married 75 years, couldn't escape wildfire
- Donald Trump will Visit the Demilitarized Zone between North and South Korea
- Monmouth Real Estate Investment Corporation (NYSE:MNR) Upward Momentum Touches New Heights
- Analyst Upside Underscores Impressive Growth for Lloyds Banking Group plc (NYSE:LYG)
- Scientists find gold worth $2 million in Swiss sewage
- Pizza Hut's New 'Oven Hot Delivery System' is Space Age
- Harvey Weinstein Addresses Georgina Chapman's Decision to Leave Him
- Feds grant ME relief as state moves to comply with Real ID