It adds that the university follows the Hawaii Emergency Management Agency siren system and the agency's instructions for "sheltering-in-place".
The EU Council extended sanctions against North Korea.More news: Harvey Weinstein Addresses Georgina Chapman's Decision to Leave Him
It went on to say state and federal agencies are now providing information about potential nuclear threats and advising what to do should a nuclear attack and resulting radiation emergency occurs. Due to the "recent regional military threats", the countries who are on the radar of potential nuclear or missile attack are planning for a complete response when the need arises.
Trump may visit the border between North and South Korea next month and "send a significant message to North Korea, either verbally or "kinetically", the South Korean Yonhap News Agency reported, relying on a "defense source". The threat came closer to reality, however, when Kim Jong Un and his rocket scientists launched a missile over Japan in September.
North Korea also recently threatened to bring "nuclear clouds" to Japan and sink the island "into the sea by the nuclear bomb of Juche".More news: Monmouth Real Estate Investment Corporation (NYSE:MNR) Upward Momentum Touches New Heights
A photo distributed by the North Korean government shows leader Kim Jong Un at an undisclosed location inspecting a weapon. The agency is working on a state preparedness plan for the possibility of a North Korean nuclear attack. He went on to say that although the email's subject line wasn't as measured as it probably coulda, woulda, shoulda been, "we also wanted to provide the best information that is now out there".More news: Are Investors Shying Away from Alibaba Group Holding Limited (NYSE:BABA)?
- Al Green Files Impeachment Articles Against President Trump
- Q2 2017 Sentiment Royal Caribbean Cruises LTD (NYSE:RCL)
- Tyrese and the Rock at odds over 'Fast and Furious' spinoff
- Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie suspended after he leaves Giants
- Syrian FM says United States coalition sparing IS in Syria
- Scientists find gold worth $2 million in Swiss sewage
- High dose flu vaccines recommended for seniors
- PM Narendra Modi attends inauguration of birth centenary celebration of Nanaji Deshmukh
- NASA eyes the Development of Tropical Storm Ophelia
- Amazon Alexa devices can finally tell voices apart