"We cannot allow this to happen", Trump said.
The South Korean defence ministry has so far refused to comment about the allegation.
The four aircraft then flew across the peninsula and staged another round of a firing exercise over the Yellow Sea before the two B-IBs returned home, the South Korean Joint Chiefs of Staff (JCS) said.
In the face of growing nuclear threats, ...More news: U.S. destroys relations with Moscow: Russia
Those are the findings of a poll by the Associated Press-NORC Center for Public Affairs Research, as tensions between the adversaries escalate and North Korea comes closer to its goal of having a nuclear-tipped missile that could strike the continental U.S.
The B-1Bs also conducted exercises with Japan's Air Force in what the U.S. statement called a "sequenced bilateral mission".
Anxiety has risen between the United States and North Korea succeeding a sequence of weapons tests by Pyongyang and a series of progressively aggressive interchange between Trump and North Korean leader Kim Jong Un. That's what we are on track for.the president is right.
The last flight by U.S. bombers was 17 days earlier when four US F-35B stealth fighter jets and two B-1Bs flew over the peninsula.More news: Pak Army recovers family of foreigners kept as hostage: ISPR
The poll found that 65 percent of Americans think Trump's comments have made the situation between the US and North Korea worse, including 45 percent who think he's made the situation much worse.
Russian Federation and China called for restraint on North Korea on Monday after U.S. President Donald Trump warned over the weekend that "only one thing will work" in dealing with Pyongyang, hinting that military action was on his mind, Reuters reports.
It came days after he said that diplomatic efforts with North Korea have consistently failed, adding that "only one thing will work".
Mr Trump tweeted on Sunday that only "one thing would work" to stop North Korean leader Kim Jong Un's regime from further developing a nuclear arsenal aimed at hitting the USA mainland.More news: This actress to star opposite Hrithik, Tiger Shroff in Siddharth Anand's next
And the hermit kingdom responded by stressing their right to nuclear weapons, labelling Trump "deranged" in the process.
- Late-Night Hosts Mock Trump's "IQ Challenge" to Rex Tillerson
- Aarushi Talwar murder case verdict today: All you should know
- Google Duo will soon be adding a screen sharing feature
- Princess Nokia Pours Hot Soup On Subway Racist
- JP Morgan Chase & Co (JPM) Shares Bought by Private Wealth Partners LLC
- Category 1 Hurricane Ophelia grows stronger in Atlantic Ocean
- Quarterly EPS Forecast Review: Dynagas LNG Partners LP (DLNG)
- The Evil Within 2 gets creepy launch trailer
- Chris Johnson's Forecast | Showers and storms set to increase
- Apple placing bets on LG's display for an upcoming foldable smartphone