"We cannot allow this to happen", Trump said.
The South Korean defence ministry has so far refused to comment about the allegation.
The four aircraft then flew across the peninsula and staged another round of a firing exercise over the Yellow Sea before the two B-IBs returned home, the South Korean Joint Chiefs of Staff (JCS) said.
In the face of growing nuclear threats, ...More news: First Industrial Realty Trust, (NYSE:FR) Sees Significantly Lower Trading Volume
Those are the findings of a poll by the Associated Press-NORC Center for Public Affairs Research, as tensions between the adversaries escalate and North Korea comes closer to its goal of having a nuclear-tipped missile that could strike the continental U.S.
The B-1Bs also conducted exercises with Japan's Air Force in what the U.S. statement called a "sequenced bilateral mission".
Anxiety has risen between the United States and North Korea succeeding a sequence of weapons tests by Pyongyang and a series of progressively aggressive interchange between Trump and North Korean leader Kim Jong Un. That's what we are on track for.the president is right.
The last flight by U.S. bombers was 17 days earlier when four US F-35B stealth fighter jets and two B-1Bs flew over the peninsula.More news: Apple placing bets on LG's display for an upcoming foldable smartphone
The poll found that 65 percent of Americans think Trump's comments have made the situation between the US and North Korea worse, including 45 percent who think he's made the situation much worse.
Russian Federation and China called for restraint on North Korea on Monday after U.S. President Donald Trump warned over the weekend that "only one thing will work" in dealing with Pyongyang, hinting that military action was on his mind, Reuters reports.
It came days after he said that diplomatic efforts with North Korea have consistently failed, adding that "only one thing will work".
Mr Trump tweeted on Sunday that only "one thing would work" to stop North Korean leader Kim Jong Un's regime from further developing a nuclear arsenal aimed at hitting the USA mainland.More news: Jamie Carragher's Premier League XI from the season so far
And the hermit kingdom responded by stressing their right to nuclear weapons, labelling Trump "deranged" in the process.
- Nokia 9 Renders Reveal Curved QHD Display, Narrow Bezels And Dual Cameras
- Lufthansa Set To Sign Air Berlin Deal
- Chris Johnson's Forecast | Showers and storms set to increase
- Aarushi Talwar murder case verdict today: All you should know
- USMNT not headed to 2018 World Cup and people are disgusted
- Late-Night Hosts Mock Trump's "IQ Challenge" to Rex Tillerson
- 'FEMA cannot stay in Puerto Rico forever!'
- SL Green Realty Corp's (NYSE:SLG) Sentiment is 1.03
- Greek Court Agrees To Send Russian Cybersuspect Sought By US To Russia
- JP Morgan Chase & Co (JPM) Shares Bought by Private Wealth Partners LLC