The last few weeks in the world of the mega-franchise have been busy with a delayed Fast 9 release date, a Tyrese Instagram rant, the official announcement of a spin-off, a Tyrese Instagram rant, Vin Diesel attempting to play peacekeeper, Dwayne Johnson vaguely responding, and a Tyrese Instagram rant. Tyrese says he doesn't hate the spinoff movie idea, he just hates the fact that the film had to be made at roughly around the same time. "I just got a problem with Dwayne", he says. "It shouldn't be called 'Black Rose, ' it should be called "Big Piece of Black Dog Shit". "Not even the hard dried up dog sh-t ..." Gotta love the actor's attention to detail.
Fans of the "Fast and Furious" franchise will be sad to know that the highly anticipated next installment of the film series, "Fast and Furious 9" has been pushed back to spring 2020. It sounds like the R & B singer turned actor has some bills to pay. "The truth is, I just wish he was releasing it at a different time", Tyrese explains.More news: Arby's to release venison sandwiches nationwide, test elk sandwiches
I hope this feud, or whatever, never ends.More news: Aspen Investment Management Inc Holds Position in Charles Schwab Corp (SCHW)
On Wednesday TMZ posted a video capturing an upset-looking Tyrese talking about his disappointment with Johnson. This movie is slated to be released on July 26, 2019. "The Fast and the Furious family, the fans, the tribe, the people that's been rocking with us for 16 years, you know, pushing our release date back, it's only happened one time in the history of Fast and the Furious, is when we lost our brother Paul Walker".
Johnson also commented on the spinoff on Twitter writing, "My goal from day 1 was to come in and create an exciting/fun character for the fans, elevate the franchise and build it out". "My vision is to create greater opportunities for not only my fellow FF cast mates, but for other unbelievable actors as well who want to be a part of something new and cool". Johnson sees the film's universe expanding to other medium like television and virtual reality.More news: Bank of New York Mellon Corp (BK) is Minneapolis Portfolio Management Group LLC's 7th Largest Position
- High dose flu vaccines recommended for seniors
- Are Investors Shying Away from Alibaba Group Holding Limited (NYSE:BABA)?
- White House Aide Is Selected to Run Homeland Security Department
- Q2 2017 Sentiment Royal Caribbean Cruises LTD (NYSE:RCL)
- Al Green Files Impeachment Articles Against President Trump
- Analyst Upside Underscores Impressive Growth for Lloyds Banking Group plc (NYSE:LYG)
- Victor Garber Exits CW Drama Series in Preparation for HELLO, DOLLY!
- PM Narendra Modi attends inauguration of birth centenary celebration of Nanaji Deshmukh
- Man Utd Star Offers Positive Update As He Steps-Up Injury Comeback
- Harvey Weinstein Addresses Georgina Chapman's Decision to Leave Him