The last few weeks in the world of the mega-franchise have been busy with a delayed Fast 9 release date, a Tyrese Instagram rant, the official announcement of a spin-off, a Tyrese Instagram rant, Vin Diesel attempting to play peacekeeper, Dwayne Johnson vaguely responding, and a Tyrese Instagram rant. Tyrese says he doesn't hate the spinoff movie idea, he just hates the fact that the film had to be made at roughly around the same time. "I just got a problem with Dwayne", he says. "It shouldn't be called 'Black Rose, ' it should be called "Big Piece of Black Dog Shit". "Not even the hard dried up dog sh-t ..." Gotta love the actor's attention to detail.
Fans of the "Fast and Furious" franchise will be sad to know that the highly anticipated next installment of the film series, "Fast and Furious 9" has been pushed back to spring 2020. It sounds like the R & B singer turned actor has some bills to pay. "The truth is, I just wish he was releasing it at a different time", Tyrese explains.More news: High dose flu vaccines recommended for seniors
I hope this feud, or whatever, never ends.More news: Karan Johar announces Ayan Mukerji's next 'Brahmastra'
On Wednesday TMZ posted a video capturing an upset-looking Tyrese talking about his disappointment with Johnson. This movie is slated to be released on July 26, 2019. "The Fast and the Furious family, the fans, the tribe, the people that's been rocking with us for 16 years, you know, pushing our release date back, it's only happened one time in the history of Fast and the Furious, is when we lost our brother Paul Walker".
Johnson also commented on the spinoff on Twitter writing, "My goal from day 1 was to come in and create an exciting/fun character for the fans, elevate the franchise and build it out". "My vision is to create greater opportunities for not only my fellow FF cast mates, but for other unbelievable actors as well who want to be a part of something new and cool". Johnson sees the film's universe expanding to other medium like television and virtual reality.More news: Keys to Victory in New England Patriots' Week 6 Matchup
- Man Utd Star Offers Positive Update As He Steps-Up Injury Comeback
- Amazon Alexa devices can finally tell voices apart
- Trump meets military advisors to discuss North Korea options
- Al Green Files Impeachment Articles Against President Trump
- Chico's FAS, Inc. (CHS) -General Review of Institutional Investors: Nutanix, Inc. (NTNX)
- Coach no more; NY company wants to be called Tapestry
- Feds grant ME relief as state moves to comply with Real ID
- Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie suspended after he leaves Giants
- Bank of New York Mellon Corp (BK) is Minneapolis Portfolio Management Group LLC's 7th Largest Position
- Monmouth Real Estate Investment Corporation (NYSE:MNR) Upward Momentum Touches New Heights