Sergio Aguero admits he "would love" to have Lionel Messi at Manchester City, and while he believes money would not be a problem, he admits any deal would be "quite complicated". Messi is seemingly yet to sign a proposed new deal and his current one is set to expire at the end of the season.
"I would love to [see Messi join] - who wouldn't love to have Leo in his team?"More news: 'FEMA cannot stay in Puerto Rico forever!'
The five-time Ballon d'Or winner's present contract situation at the Nou Camp is uncertain, but Aguero said: "City would have no money problems in regards to signing Messi, but he is a symbol of Barcelona and it would be very hard for him to leave".
The 29-year-old, though, has appeared to indicate he could be in selection content for the match against Stoke City on Saturday, while he also hit back at those criticising him for going to Amsterdam on his days off.
However, the striker concedes it could be hard trying to lure the Barcelona "symbol" from Catalonia, telling TyC Sport: "The money isn't a problem here".More news: Chris Johnson's Forecast | Showers and storms set to increase
Aguero confirmed that he had broken his ribs following the accident and was expected to face an extended spell on the sidelines, with some suggesting he could miss up to six weeks, but resumed light training this week and came through unscathed. I'm lucky to know Maluma's agent and he invited me to his concert, which I went to. I had nearly two days off and going to the airport was when I had that accident.
"Then one thinks 'why did I [go]', but it's hard to imagine that something like that could happen".
"When I got to the hospital I asked the doctor if I could play for City on the Saturday [against Stoke]".More news: Google Duo will soon be adding a screen sharing feature
"Today I have trained normally, but not yet with the group".
- Greek Court Agrees To Send Russian Cybersuspect Sought By US To Russia
- 'Akira' Remake Casting: Taika Waititi Confirms He Would Cast Asian Leads
- JP Morgan Chase & Co (JPM) Shares Bought by Private Wealth Partners LLC
- Princess Nokia Pours Hot Soup On Subway Racist
- Quarterly EPS Forecast Review: Dynagas LNG Partners LP (DLNG)
- Pak Army recovers family of foreigners kept as hostage: ISPR
- SL Green Realty Corp's (NYSE:SLG) Sentiment is 1.03
- Amazon Now Letting Teens Use Their Own Accounts With Parental Consent
- Germany: 'No evidence' Russian Federation used Kaspersky software to spy on US
- The Evil Within 2 gets creepy launch trailer