The vacuum with Darth Vader and Stormtrooper designs is intended for fans in anticipation of the December release of Star Wars: The Last Jedi. Today they announced limited editions of their POWERbot VR7000 vacuum cleaner inspired by the iconic sci-fi franchise.
The Darth Vader version comes made with custom premium materials - is meant to resemble the villain's all-black mask.
Both models are now available for pre-order from Samsung's website for $799 (around £600) and they're expected to ship from the week beginning November 6. "From its industry-leading suction power, slim design, and smart features, to the wonderful character-themed voice feedback and sound effects, we are confident the Star Wars limited edition of the VR7000 will be a big hit".More news: Peculiar dwarf planet Haumea found to have rings around it
As Vacuum cleaners, the two are essentially the same, with 10 watts, CycloneForce technology, and Edge Clean Master to really get all the dirt. It even has an app that lets you control the droids and are compatible with Google Assistant and Alexa.
They can also remember your rooms through Visionary Mapping Plus technology and come with plenty of other smart features to boot. A sensor ensures that the robot vacuum will clean around personal items as small as 10 mm.
The Darth Vader version goes on preorder October 10th in the US for about $800, and it comes with Wi-Fi connectivity and its own remote.More news: General Electric Company (GEC.L) Sees The Tape Move Mid-Market
Both versions are now available via pre-order and will begin shipping out on November 5.
The Darth Vader model will apparently state "you are powerful" when it goes into turbo mode and play the Imperial March when it's returning to its charging station.More news: 91-year-old man dies after Brooklyn home invasion
- Chris Johnson's Forecast | Showers and storms set to increase
- Hollywood male actors support Weinstein victims, tell own sexual assault stories
- Southwest plans flights to Hawaii beginning in 2018
- Aarushi Talwar murder case verdict today: All you should know
- Apple, NBC Partner For Spielberg's 'Amazing Stories'
- United States to pull out of UNESCO
- United States deploys 'NUKE SNIFFER' plane as Trump's bombers fly over Korean peninsula
- Citigroup Now Covering Abeona Therapeutics (NASDAQ:ABEO) With $32 Target
- India's industrial growth clocks nine-month high of 4.3% in August
- Apple placing bets on LG's display for an upcoming foldable smartphone