Injuries elsewhere on the pitch left United fans on tenterhooks as Belgium hosted Cyprus in World Cup qualifying action on Tuesday night.
The United star tweeted while away on global duty: "Another good day at @movetocure #Rehab". However, they will be without midfield duo Paul Pogba and Marouane Fellaini for the trip to Anfield on Saturday.More news: Comprehensive Stock Analysis Of Celsion Corp. (CLSN)
However, despite the disappointment of Fellaini's setback, Mourinho has insisted that his team will simply take the latest injury problem it its stride. We are playing against a good team with very good players.
Yet the prospect of Lukaku aggravating his ankle would infuriate Mourinho ahead of United's Premier League trip to Liverpool on Saturday, especially as Belgium have already secured qualification for the World Cup finals in Russian Federation and the forward only resumed full training on Monday.More news: Galaxy Note 8 Market Share Has Already Reached 1% in Vital Markets
'I don't have a problem to arrive at the end of my contract and be free to decide what I want to do and the club free to decide what they want to do'. All went swimmingly, however. The £75m man received a long ball from Axel Witsel, before brushing aside the last man back in Giorgios Merkis like he wasn't even there. Only this is not about switching Romelu Lukaku into Liverpool's line-up to cure their profligacy, or drafting Mohamed Salah into Manchester United's team to add pace.
Ultimately, a tense worldwide break has given way to a continuation of an extraordinary run of form that bodes well for the all-important clash between Manchester United and Liverpool this coming weekend.More news: Astronauts take a spacewalk to lubricate robotic arm
- Razer to reveal its own smartphone on 1 November 2017
- Virginia governor candidates face off in final debate
- Four Years Later, Seth MacFarlane Explains His Wisecrack About Harvey Weinstein
- Panama Awarded Phantom Goal To Break USA Hearts
- Vipshop Holdings Ltd -'s (VIPS) "Buy" Rating Reaffirmed at Jefferies Group LLC
- Jordan Brand ending Carmelo Anthony's signature-shoe line
- Smoke from wildfires prompts health caution
- District Attorney Defends Decision Not to Prosecute Harvey Weinstein
- Researchers Wonder Why a Giant Hole Keeps Opening Up in Antarctica
- AMC Entertainment Holdings (AMC) Receives News Impact Rating of 0.05