Jio announced a slew of data plans soon after it ended its free services.More news: Devon Energy Corporation (NYSE:DVN) Closed Over Its 50 Day Moving Average
Reliance Jio has come up with a new offer for the upcoming festive season.
Further, coming to the 100 percent cashback, Jio users will get eight cashback vouchers of Rs 50 in My Jio app, which makes a grand total of Rs 400. And, you can do this for next seven recharges (above Rs. 309 tariff plan or Rs. 91 internet packs).More news: Trump says Iran deal decision coming 'very shortly'
The telco has mentioned that the recharge will work like an advance recharge which the customers can use after the expiry of their current recharge validity.
Prime members, who shave validity remaining from their existing plan, can still recharge for Rs 399 and the plan will be activated after the validity of the current plan runs out. For example, after nov 15th if you have recharged 309 rupees then you will have to pay Rs 259 and you will be able to use a voucher of Rs 50 for the rest of the rupees. This is a limited time period offer.More news: District Attorney Defends Decision Not to Prosecute Harvey Weinstein
In the tweet by Reliance Jio, it has been revealed that the new plans will be effective from October 19. It is unknown what kind of tariff revisions are going to be announced, but considering all factors, it looks like there will be an upward revision. This new recharge offer will be available via the Jio.com website, MyJio app, Jio Store outlets, Reliance Digital outlets, and the online and offline partners of the company.
- Kenya high court says minor candidate can contest presidential re-run
- Singleton truck crash: Driver of alleged stolen semi-trailer refused bail
- Astronauts take a spacewalk to lubricate robotic arm
- Iac (NASDAQ:IACI) Stock Sentiment Worsens
- McDonald's Szechuan sauce promotion event a blunder
- AFC Asian Cup qualifier, India vs Macau
- Boy Scouts to recruit girls
- Delhi youth nabbed after scamming Amazon 166 times for Rs52 lakh
- Carmakers hit in Japan steel scandal
- Spain Gives Catalonia A Deadline: Retract Independence Claim Or Else