"With the talent that Nextbit brings to Razer, we look forward to unleashing more disruption and growing our business in new areas". But over the past few years, the firm has tried expanding into other segments, albiet without much runaway success.
Razer today teased a big event for November 1st, just two days ahead of the release of the iPhone X. The company teased the big unveiling with the tagline "Watch".More news: Panama Awarded Phantom Goal To Break USA Hearts
The event has been announced through the gaming accessory company's Twitter account. By looking closely, we can see the silhouette of a small device.
Razer has officially begun teasing something big, its "biggest unveiling", to be exact.More news: Trading Patterns In Focus: Mazor Robotics Ltd. (MZOR), Synchrony Financial (SYF)
We first suspected Razer was planning to make a phone after the company bought the manufacturer of the Nextbit Robin in January 2017. And I can say that we are coming up with a mobile device specifically geared toward gamers and entertainment. We won't know that until the announcement goes live 1 November so stay tuned until that happens. From that and subsequent reports, all fingers point to a smartphone coming from Razer.More news: Hackers steal Joint Strike Fighter plans during cyber attack
- BlackBerry Motion is an All-Touch Smartphone
- Defiant Trump could derail free trade agreement talks
- JetBlue Airways Corporation (NASDAQ: JBLU)
- Dollar Tree, Inc. (DLTR) Position Increased by Mason Street Advisors LLC
- Andromeda, Dead Space 3 and more are coming soon to EA Access
- Comprehensive Stock Analysis Of Celsion Corp. (CLSN)
- Previewing health order, Trump vows 'great, great' insurance
- Delhi Congress demands probe into Jay's company
- Smoke from wildfires prompts health caution
- AMC Entertainment Holdings (AMC) Receives News Impact Rating of 0.05