"With the talent that Nextbit brings to Razer, we look forward to unleashing more disruption and growing our business in new areas". But over the past few years, the firm has tried expanding into other segments, albiet without much runaway success.
Razer today teased a big event for November 1st, just two days ahead of the release of the iPhone X. The company teased the big unveiling with the tagline "Watch".More news: Smoke from wildfires prompts health caution
The event has been announced through the gaming accessory company's Twitter account. By looking closely, we can see the silhouette of a small device.
Razer has officially begun teasing something big, its "biggest unveiling", to be exact.More news: Panama Awarded Phantom Goal To Break USA Hearts
We first suspected Razer was planning to make a phone after the company bought the manufacturer of the Nextbit Robin in January 2017. And I can say that we are coming up with a mobile device specifically geared toward gamers and entertainment. We won't know that until the announcement goes live 1 November so stay tuned until that happens. From that and subsequent reports, all fingers point to a smartphone coming from Razer.More news: Hackers steal Joint Strike Fighter plans during cyber attack
- Pitt Greensburg students react to former classmate's murder charges
- Delhi Congress demands probe into Jay's company
- Andew Wiggins Signs Extension With Timberwolves, Reportedly For Five-Years, $148 Million
- BlackBerry Motion is an All-Touch Smartphone
- Commissioners Court: October is Domestic Violence Awareness Month in Hays County
- Vipshop Holdings Ltd -'s (VIPS) "Buy" Rating Reaffirmed at Jefferies Group LLC
- Taking a Fresh Look at Helios and Matheson Analytics Inc. (HMNY)
- Virginia governor candidates face off in final debate
- PFAW Response to McConnell Comments on Changing Blue Slip Process
- Andromeda, Dead Space 3 and more are coming soon to EA Access