The Hut spent the last two years perfecting the science behind the bags, and the result is pizzas that are delivered up to 15 degrees hotter than usual.
Have you ever ordered a pizza and thought to yourself, "Man, I wish I was as warm and dry as that pizza in that delivery pouch!"More news: Man Utd Star Offers Positive Update As He Steps-Up Injury Comeback
Along with a new box and the pizza chain's commitment to hiring 14,000 more drivers are all aimed at delivering customers the hottest pizza possible.
In fact, to prove how well the system retains heat, Pizza Hut created limited-edition "Pizza Parkas" made from the same stuff in the new pouches. As we stare down the barrel of another impending winter, it's only fitting that the 'za king introduces a parka made of the insulating material it knows best: The lining on its delivery pouches.More news: Chico's FAS, Inc. (CHS) -General Review of Institutional Investors: Nutanix, Inc. (NTNX)
Pizza Hut vice president of brand marketing and consumer insights said "in particular, the crisp sheet will go into every Pizza Hut box". The delivery system is being updated as well and, using an algorithm, can account for things such as weather, construction, traffic, and other irregularities in the delivery pattern.
Tragically, the pizza parka will not be available in stores. Said Allen. Anyone who orders online between now and the end of the month, will automatically be entered to win a Pizza Parka.More news: Monmouth Real Estate Investment Corporation (NYSE:MNR) Upward Momentum Touches New Heights
- Tyrese and the Rock at odds over 'Fast and Furious' spinoff
- Scientists find gold worth $2 million in Swiss sewage
- Karan Johar announces Ayan Mukerji's next 'Brahmastra'
- NASA eyes the Development of Tropical Storm Ophelia
- PM Narendra Modi attends inauguration of birth centenary celebration of Nanaji Deshmukh
- Analyst Upside Underscores Impressive Growth for Lloyds Banking Group plc (NYSE:LYG)
- Aspen Investment Management Inc Holds Position in Charles Schwab Corp (SCHW)
- Q2 2017 Sentiment Royal Caribbean Cruises LTD (NYSE:RCL)
- Arby's to release venison sandwiches nationwide, test elk sandwiches
- Cyber Honey Trap: Hackers Hit PornHub Users With Malvertising Attack