The renders even though come from reliable leakster @OnLeaks, but it's hard to predict whether this is the final design or not. Now, renders of yet another Nokia smartphone have surfaced online. These aren't press renders though, rather, as is always the case with OnLeaks, they are based on factory CAD files of the phone, hence, chances are we might see a different product at the time of launch.
In the renders, the Nokia 9 screen looks similar to the Galaxy S8's in that it curves around the edges. The Nokia 9 will apparently sport a 5.5-inch display with very slim bezels and a curved glass panel on the front. The new renders don't actually show how thin the bezels are on the handset, since Compareraja and Hemmerstoffer don't actually have information on the display's outline. Instead, the fingerprint scanner can be seen embedded on the rear of the phone.More news: Princess Nokia Pours Hot Soup On Subway Racist
Nestled in the extremely shiny rear panel of the Nokia 9 is a vertically-arranged dual-lens camera, which appears to protrude quite a bit. The Nokia 9 is also expected to come with all the other usual Nokia features, like OZO audio and microphones for active noise cancellation. It said to be powered by a Snapdragon 835, along with Adreno 540 GPU.
There's a USB Type-C port on the bottom, and that's the only port on the phone. Another take away is that it doesn't have a headphone jack. Well, there's no 3.5 mm headphone jack on the Nokia 9, and, it isn't too surprising, considering how many manufacturers (including Google) have ditched the 3.5 mm headphone jack on their smartphones. The Nokia 9 is speculated to have 4GB of RAM and may have 64GB and 128GB storage options.More news: McDonald's Szechuan sauce promotion event a blunder
We contacted HMD for more information and clarity on the reports, and the company confirmed it will not be releasing the Nokia 8 into the USA, but still has long-term plans to spread Nokia handsets across the globe.More news: Fatah, Hamas to discuss security in Gaza under unity deal
- Behrendorff sets up convincing win for Australia
- Carrizo Oil & Gas, Inc. (NASDAQ:CRZO) Experiences Heavy Trading Volume
- EC to announce poll dates for Gujarat, Himachal
- "It's a possibility" - Dani Alves speaks about Arsenal's Sanchez joining PSG
- Tillerson Calls Turkish Foreign Minister Over Recent Detentions
- Sears Holdings Corp (SHLD) Upgraded to "Sell" at Vetr Inc
- Sky takeover probe to focus on media plurality, broadcasting standards
- Oculus Rift price cut to £399 for good
- Amazon Re-Kindles The Oasis With Upgraded Model
- Pakistan Election Commission issues non-bailable arrest warrant against Imran Khan