Ivana Trump is "livid" over Melania Trump's "forceful" statement to the press in response to playful comments she made, saying she should be considered the "first lady" because she was President Trump's first wife, RadarOnline.com has learned exclusively.
"I have the direct number from the White House, but I will not call Donald because Melania is there", revealed the eccentric blonde after one of the reporters asked if she is still in touch with her ex.More news: Carmakers hit in Japan steel scandal
The U.S. first lady was responding to Ivana Trump's interview on ABC's "Good Morning America" program in which she jokingly referred to herself as first lady while promoting her book, "Raising Trump". "I don't want to cause any kind of jealousy or something like that because I'm basically first Trump wife". "She just looked at me and walked away". And in 1998, his affair with Monica Lewinsky, a White House intern, became public and threatened his presidency.
Ivana, who divorced Donald Trump in the early 1990s following his affair with Marla Maples, said she doesn't understand why people stay with spouses who cheat.More news: Taylor Twellman Went On A Second Epic Rant On ESPN
On a visit to discuss an ongoing drug addiction epidemic in West Virginia yesterday, Trump forwent her typical "America first" policy (usually we see her in Michael Kors, Ralph Lauren and other big NY names) instead choosing Cameron's vivid green "belted muslin shirt dress" design, with signature Christian Louboutin snakeskin heels. Grisham suggests Ivana Trump is trying to "sell books".More news: Cliffs Inc. (NYSE:CLF) Pressured Under Trend Lines
- Spain Gives Catalonia A Deadline: Retract Independence Claim Or Else
- Devon Energy Corporation (NYSE:DVN) Closed Over Its 50 Day Moving Average
- Boy Scouts to recruit girls
- EPS for Pilgrim's Pride Corporation (PPC) Expected At $0.71
- Body Cam Footage Shows Alex Morgan Arguing With Disney World Police
- Singleton truck crash: Driver of alleged stolen semi-trailer refused bail
- McDonald's Szechuan sauce promotion event a blunder
- Nick Kyrgios Fined $31085 for Incident at Shanghai Masters
- Behrendorff sets up convincing win for Australia
- AFC Asian Cup qualifier, India vs Macau