Matt Damon just can't stop "ruining" Jimmy Kimmel's show.
"Note to DJTJ - next time you're defending your father - and you think it's a good idea to draw a comparison between him and a freshly-accused sexual predator?" "It's the mighty Thor not the mighty bore", Kimmel snapped.
Among them were the film's director, Taika Waititi, and "Avengers" costar Mark Ruffalo, but then someone crashed the party. Kimmel cut to the green room to chat to the two of them, when suddenly Matt Damon wanders into shot muttering "they have snacks in here".More news: Elon Musk's SpaceX successfully launches satellite for EchoStar, SES
Hemsworth told Kimmel that Damon and his family have visited him in Australia and that Damon is his friend, but more out of pity.
"I'm not sure if Donald Trump could finish the maze on the back of a Denny's kids' menu", Kimmel said.
This feud is over 12 years old, and came from humble beginnings. So when the cameras went backstage to talk to Ruffalo, Damon tried to sneak his way into the frame, enraging Kimmel. The bit unexpectedly caught on, and he ended up signing off many more broadcasts the same way.More news: Oculus Rift price cut to £399 for good
President Trump lashed out at late-night comedians and the media on Twitter Saturday morning, suggesting that Republicans aren't given "equal time" to Democrats on television.
"What's the difference between Harvey Weinstein and the Pillsbury Doughboy?" he asked.
"I did five or six movies with Harvey".More news: "It's a possibility" - Dani Alves speaks about Arsenal's Sanchez joining PSG
"As I recall, her piece just said that Russell and I had called and relayed our experience with Fabrizio", said Damon.
- Nokia 9 Renders Reveal Curved QHD Display, Narrow Bezels And Dual Cameras
- Nanded Municipal Corporation Election Results 2017: Counting of votes underway
- Reliance Jio Diwali offer: Get full cashback on recharge of Rs 399
- Shkodran Mustafi: Arsenal defender ruled out for up to six weeks
- Behrendorff sets up convincing win for Australia
- Gucci pledges to go fur free in 'huge game-changer'
- Aarushi Talwar murder case
- EC to announce poll dates for Gujarat, Himachal
- Tillerson Calls Turkish Foreign Minister Over Recent Detentions
- Google removes Home Mini's touch functionality following privacy concerns