The "Melo M13" would be the final model in the line.
"It's false. False. Let's not even discuss that", the Oklahoma City Thunder forward told reporters after Tuesday's 96-86 preseason win over the Denver Nuggets, according to the Norman Transcript's Fred Katz.More news: Defiant Trump could derail free trade agreement talks
"It's false. False", Anthony said.
The deal Anthony refers to was agreed upon in January, and DePaula reports that Anthony will still have a prominent role with the brand despite losing his signature shoe.
Anthony signed with Jordan Brand as a 19-year-old rookie after leading Syracuse to a national championship and declaring for the NBA Draft in 2003.More news: California Wildfires Halt Production on Netflix's Drama '13 Reasons Why'
"Melo is a long-time and respected member of the Jordan family".
Additionally, Jordan Brand released the following statement regarding their partnership with Melo, stating "no decision have been finalized about future models".
SBNation speculates that one reason Jordan could be moving away from Anthony is that its three biggest stars - Russell Westbrook, Kawhi Leonard and Jimmy Butler - don't have signature deals of their own.More news: Smoke from wildfires prompts health caution
- Delhi Congress demands probe into Jay's company
- Previewing health order, Trump vows 'great, great' insurance
- PFAW Response to McConnell Comments on Changing Blue Slip Process
- Andromeda, Dead Space 3 and more are coming soon to EA Access
- Panama Awarded Phantom Goal To Break USA Hearts
- Virginia governor candidates face off in final debate
- Vipshop Holdings Ltd -'s (VIPS) "Buy" Rating Reaffirmed at Jefferies Group LLC
- Researchers Wonder Why a Giant Hole Keeps Opening Up in Antarctica
- Four Years Later, Seth MacFarlane Explains His Wisecrack About Harvey Weinstein
- Hackers steal Joint Strike Fighter plans during cyber attack