Unbeaten and five points clear of third-placed Tottenham, the consensus feeling is the Manchester clubs will continue to pull away from the chasing pack and embark on a two-horse title race, while Spurs along with Arsenal, Chelsea and Liverpool will be vying to fill out the top four, and you can use these football tips today on whether or not you think the Gunners will make the top four.
Right midfield: Kevin de Bruyne (Manchester City)'The standout player at the start of this season. Whilst the Mancunians have only conceded a single goal so far, Spurs look extra stable with their new back three.
So, as you can probably imagine, picking an XI from the 2017/18 season could be hard so early on.
But which players has Liverpool legend and Sky Sports pundit Carragher picked in his Premier League team of the season so far?More news: 'Akira' Remake Casting: Taika Waititi Confirms He Would Cast Asian Leads
Goalkeeper: David de Gea (Manchester United)'Unfortunately I am going to have to start with a Manchester United player, who I actually think is the best keeper in the world at the moment'.
"I think he has been outstanding in the 12 months he has been here. A great defensive record under Mauricio Pochettino". "Alongside him, Belgium team-mate Vertonghen was not far behind".
"The defensive player in the middle".
Manchester City, Chelsea and Manchester United have all dominated the Premier League title between them since 2013 - albeit for Leicester's fairytale triumph - despite United having struggled initially when Sir Alex Ferguson retired.More news: No Colombia pact, insists Peru's Tapia
Former Lille star Hazard will be hoping to feature for Chelsea when the Blues take on Crystal Palace in their next Premier League game at Selhurst Park on Saturday.
Arsenal haven't won the Premier League since the 2003/04 season and Arsene Wenger has come in for plenty of criticism in the last two campaigns with fans calling for him to go. "He adds goals, pace, assists".
Centre-forward: Harry Kane (Tottenham)'We are three or four years in now and I think we will be saying the same in 10 years about him being the main striker in the Premier League'.
Do YOU want to write for GiveMeSport?More news: Pakistan Election Commission issues non-bailable arrest warrant against Imran Khan
- Oculus Rift price cut to £399 for good
- Gucci pledges to go fur free in 'huge game-changer'
- Bank of America Corporation (BAC) Rating Increased to Hold at Vetr Inc
- Sky takeover probe to focus on media plurality, broadcasting standards
- Princess Nokia Pours Hot Soup On Subway Racist
- Carrizo Oil & Gas, Inc. (NASDAQ:CRZO) Experiences Heavy Trading Volume
- Aarushi Talwar murder case
- Melania Trump takes dim view of Ivana Trump's 'I'm first lady' comment
- First Industrial Realty Trust, (NYSE:FR) Sees Significantly Lower Trading Volume
- Shkodran Mustafi: Arsenal defender ruled out for up to six weeks