In a shocking incident, chief minister Arvind Kejriwal's personal vehicle was stolen from right outside the Delhi Secretariat on Thursday. Kejriwal's Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) has a lot of supporters from middle class income groups, and this is exactly why the Wagon R was being used extensively to create a favorable image of AAP among the masses. Singh is said to have filed a police complaint at the IP Estate police station about the theft that occurred at around 1 pm.More news: Domino's Pizza, Inc. (DPZ) Q3 Earnings Top Estimates As Comps, Locations Grow
In January 2014, the small hatchback doubled up as the venue of a cabinet meeting while the Chief Minister and his team were on a public protest against the police for alleged inaction in cracking down on a drugs and prostitution mafia in south Delhi; Mr Kejriwal was photographed sleeping next to his auto on the pavement at the time.More news: Are Analysts Bullish Canadian National Railway (USA) (NYSE:CNI) After Last Week?
In 2015, Sharma had made a demand that it be returned.More news: Citigroup Now Covering Abeona Therapeutics (NASDAQ:ABEO) With $32 Target
"We deserve what we accept for". The blue coloured hatchback was synonymous with the Chief Minister during his Delhi election campaign in 2013, and was largely hailed as the CM's "aam aadmi" roots. In 2015, the auto made headlines when AAP supporter Kundan Sharma, who had donated the blue WagonR to the chief minister, demanded its return+, to protest the ouster of party leaders Prashant Bhushan and Yogendra Yadav.
- 'Breaking Bad' Fans Keep Throwing Pizza on Walter White's House
- Important Factors to Analyse A Good Investment: Oracle Corporation (NYSE: ORCL)
- Pak Army recovers family of foreigners kept as hostage: ISPR
- Samsung's Latest Robot Vacuum Looks Like Darth Vader
- Cisco Systems, Inc. (CSCO) Shares Sold by Diamond Hill Capital Management Inc
- Stock In Spotlight: Axalta Coating Systems Ltd. (NYSE:AXTA)
- United States to pull out of UNESCO
- Transnet suspends vessel movement at Port of Durban
- 3 people fatally shot in southern OH , 8-year-old missing
- Brocade Communications Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ:BRCD)