A weak disturbance will approach the region from the west and that means clouds will overspread the state and we'll have a rising chance for showers during the late afternoon or evening. Thundershowers formed Monday evening from east of Breckenridge south back into Brown County.
Wednesday will be noticeably cooler than Tuesday, although still above seasonal norms. Temperatures will rise well into the 70s to near 80 degrees and the southwesterly breeze could gust to 30 miles per hour during the afternoon. Temperatures will climb each day with upper 70s Thursday giving way to mid 80s Friday and upper 80s Saturday.More news: Category 1 Hurricane Ophelia grows stronger in Atlantic Ocean
Showers are forecast to fade or move out of our eastern areas Monday night. Mostly sunny to partly cloudy conditions.
After Tuesday's front we've enjoyed some cooler temperatures and a break from the sunshine, in the form of added cloud coverage.More news: Princess Nokia Pours Hot Soup On Subway Racist
Even cooler weather follows for Thursday and Friday with highs in the mid 60s. Overnight lows will fall into the 20s and 30s, so we're a little bit below average. Overnight lows will fall into the lower 60s.
Sunny skies are expected for Wednesday. High temps Thursday only make it to the lower to mid-60s with clearing skies.More news: 'FEMA cannot stay in Puerto Rico forever!'
It should be partly cloudy and warm Friday and Saturday. Highs rebound into the upper 70's as storm chances return late weekend. As we heading into 5/6 pm that's when we will see the most widespread rain.
- Oculus Rift price cut to £399 for good
- EC to announce poll dates for Gujarat, Himachal
- Nokia 9 Renders Reveal Curved QHD Display, Narrow Bezels And Dual Cameras
- Jamie Carragher's Premier League XI from the season so far
- Google Duo will soon be adding a screen sharing feature
- USMNT not headed to 2018 World Cup and people are disgusted
- Germany: 'No evidence' Russian Federation used Kaspersky software to spy on US
- Apple, NBC Partner For Spielberg's 'Amazing Stories'
- The Evil Within 2 gets creepy launch trailer
- Pakistan Election Commission issues non-bailable arrest warrant against Imran Khan