As first reported by Deadline the Netflix series, which films in Vallejo, California, is now shutting down production due to some of the devastating wildfires that are sweeping through the region. At least 15 people have been killed as the fires rage through Sonoma County.
Cast and crew members who wanted to leave have been flown home for the break as a courtesy since many of them reside in the fire zones.More news: PM Narendra Modi attends inauguration of birth centenary celebration of Nanaji Deshmukh
Fueled by the Santa Ana winds, the death toll from the Northern California wildfires is expected to rise beyond the current 21, though officials believe numerous 600 people who have been reported missing will be found alive.
Several of the cast members have spoken out about the devastating wildfires.
13 Reasons Why season 2 is slated to premiere at some point in 2018, and for the time being it doesn't feel as though there is any reason to think that the show will see a delay in its premiere because of this. "Sending love and thoughts to everyone involved".More news: Feds grant ME relief as state moves to comply with Real ID
"The NorCal/Bay Area has been my home for nearly a year while filming 13 Reasons Why".
Dylan Minnette, who plays Clay Jensen in the teen drama, and Devin Druid, who plays Tyler Down, have both tweeted their sadness over the fires and their well-wishes for those affected. The Netflix-exclusive drama series has ignited conversations about suicide, sexual violence, and mental illness, but many believe that its graphic depiction of suicide and rape is risky and shouldn't be as heavily promoted as it has been in the past.More news: White House Aide Is Selected to Run Homeland Security Department
- Chico's FAS, Inc. (CHS) -General Review of Institutional Investors: Nutanix, Inc. (NTNX)
- Monmouth Real Estate Investment Corporation (NYSE:MNR) Upward Momentum Touches New Heights
- Analyst Upside Underscores Impressive Growth for Lloyds Banking Group plc (NYSE:LYG)
- Harvey Weinstein Addresses Georgina Chapman's Decision to Leave Him
- Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie suspended after he leaves Giants
- Al Green Files Impeachment Articles Against President Trump
- Taiwan monopoly regulator fines Qualcomm more than $770M
- Donald Trump will Visit the Demilitarized Zone between North and South Korea
- NASA eyes the Development of Tropical Storm Ophelia
- Cyber Honey Trap: Hackers Hit PornHub Users With Malvertising Attack