Earlier this month, the soccer star and some pals (including her husband) partied a little too hard at Epcot and got kicked out of the entire park.
The incident happened on October 1 when the Orange County Sheriff's Office responded to the Epcot Center to a report that a group involving Morgan and several MLS players had become rowdy at a pub in the United Kingdom section of the park and became argumentative with other patrons. They alleged Morgan and her group were "highly impaired" and "verbally aggressive", per TMZ, though Morgan denied those accusations. Officers are explaining why they were receiving trespassing tickets.
The Orlando Sentinel report says that Morgan told deputies: "We didn't get drunk; we didn't destroy any property" and also objected to one of the deputies calling her "mouthy".More news: District Attorney Defends Decision Not to Prosecute Harvey Weinstein
Then another cop asks for their IDs.
At one point, Morgan appears to say, "You guys are lying right now".
"As we passed Spaceship Earth, I observed several people being escorted to the front", an Orange County deputy wrote. "Actually we haven't said anything curse word-y".More news: Boy Scouts to recruit girls
"I observed a white female, who was later identified as Alexandria Morgan yelling, screaming and taken (sic) video and possibly pictures". We were forced to stay here and now we're like forced to like, hurry?
Newly released video shows the night Orlando Pride star Alex Morgan and two others were involved in an incident at Walt Disney World. I used bad judgment and I was simply trying to support my friends'.More news: Cliffs Inc. (NYSE:CLF) Pressured Under Trend Lines
- Hackers steal Joint Strike Fighter plans during cyber attack
- Devon Energy Corporation (NYSE:DVN) Closed Over Its 50 Day Moving Average
- Comprehensive Stock Analysis Of Celsion Corp. (CLSN)
- Galaxy Note 8 Market Share Has Already Reached 1% in Vital Markets
- Five Hollywood Studios On Board For Movies Anywhere Service
- (CZR) Shares now down at $12.65 Caesars Entertainment Organizes $2…
- Trump says Iran deal decision coming 'very shortly'
- Paul Scholes interviewed for manager's job at Oldham
- Weatherford International Plc's (WFT) Buy Rating Reaffirmed at Royal Bank of Canada
- Traders Sell Exxon Mobil Corporation (XOM) on Strength Following Analyst Downgrade