This Oasis e-book reader supports public and private WiFi networks or hotspots that use the 802.11b, 802.11g, or 802.11n standard with support for WEP, WPA and WPA2 security using password authentication or WiFi Protected Setup (WPS).More news: EPS for Pilgrim's Pride Corporation (PPC) Expected At $0.71
The device has a waterproof rating of IPX8, which means that it has been tested for up to 60 minutes under two meters of fresh water. Say goodbye to your waterproof cases, those damp books and those pesky electrical faults, the new Kindle Oasis has IPX8 waterproofing on its exterior, and it really is better than ever. This direct sequel to the Kindle Oasis first introduced in 2016 with a 6-inch display is thus considerably bigger. The Kindle Oasis can be connected to wireless headphones or wireless speakers via Bluetooth. "I can then roll through a couple of chapters in the audiobook on the commute, then take the device back home and flip back to ebook mode, and it knows exactly which location I left off to start reading again". The company is also adding new bold and font options, including the OpenDyslexic typeface. The service has 250,000 audiobooks available for download on an ad-hoc or subscription basis, but one proviso of the integration is that customers buy both the ebook and the audiobook of the same book.More news: New York Man Arrested, Charged With Threatening 'Las Vegas Repeat'
The new Oasis will make personalising the device easier than ever. The e-reader is available in 8GB and 32GB storage variants. The 32GB version will also be available with a 3G connection for [$280], which can be used within more than 100 countries.
- Behrendorff sets up convincing win for Australia
- McDonald's Szechuan sauce promotion event a blunder
- Kenya high court says minor candidate can contest presidential re-run
- Google removes Home Mini's touch functionality following privacy concerns
- Five Hollywood Studios On Board For Movies Anywhere Service
- Iac (NASDAQ:IACI) Stock Sentiment Worsens
- Trump says Iran deal decision coming 'very shortly'
- Sky takeover probe to focus on media plurality, broadcasting standards
- Singleton truck crash: Driver of alleged stolen semi-trailer refused bail
- Nick Kyrgios Fined $31085 for Incident at Shanghai Masters