Three people are dead following an incident at a mobile home in Pedro, Ohio, according to a news release from the Lawrence County Sheriff's Office. They found three adults inside a house trailer dead from apparent gunshot wounds. A fourth victim was located at another residence located approximately ¼ mile north on SR 93 at a relatives residence.
While investigating, authorities learned that Devin lived at that residence and had not been seen. After an extensive search of the area that included surrounding houses and woods, Holston was officially entered into the National Crime Information Center as a missing endangered child.
Law enforcement agencies throughout OH are searching for a 7-year-old boy that was abducted from a crime scene in Lawrence County.
No information on the child's condition or whereabouts was provided.More news: United States to pull out of UNESCO
Authorities say Aaron Lawson, 23, 15868 State Route 93, is a person of interest in the crimes.
Police are searching for a missing 7-year-old OH boy who is believed to be in danger.
Police gave chase, and Lawson crashed his vehicle into a ditch.
The names of the victims have not been released.More news: JP Morgan Chase & Co (JPM) Shares Bought by Private Wealth Partners LLC
Lawson is described as a white male, 5 feet 9 inches tall, 139 pounds, with brown hair and hazel eyes.
If you have seen or know the whereabouts of Devin or Aaron you urged to contact the Lawrence County Sheriff's Office by calling 740-532-3525 or dial 911.
Check back for more on this developing story.More news: Auburn hires law firm to investigate academic misconduct allegations
- This actress to star opposite Hrithik, Tiger Shroff in Siddharth Anand's next
- Apple, NBC Partner For Spielberg's 'Amazing Stories'
- United States deploys 'NUKE SNIFFER' plane as Trump's bombers fly over Korean peninsula
- SL Green Realty Corp's (NYSE:SLG) Sentiment is 1.03
- Apple placing bets on LG's display for an upcoming foldable smartphone
- U.S. destroys relations with Moscow: Russia
- Peculiar dwarf planet Haumea found to have rings around it
- 'FEMA cannot stay in Puerto Rico forever!'
- Transnet suspends vessel movement at Port of Durban
- Pak Army recovers family of foreigners kept as hostage: ISPR