The former Juventus ace took to Instagram to update his followers on his rehabilitation programme, posting a number of videos that show him jogging on a treadmill and working in the gym.More news: Bank of New York Mellon Corp (BK) is Minneapolis Portfolio Management Group LLC's 7th Largest Position
Pogba picked up a hamstring injury last month and has been sidelined ever since.
Pogba scored two goals and made two assists in Manchester United's opening four Premier League games before the France worldwide suffered a serious knee injury during a 3-0 win against Basel in the Champions League at the start of September.More news: High dose flu vaccines recommended for seniors
United manager Jose Mourinho suggested then already it was a long-term injury, although Red Devils fans have been boosted after the playmaker shared photos and videos of himself stepping up his recovery in America.
The midfielder left Old Trafford on crutches and while no official time-frame has been put on his recovery, Jose Mourinho described the injury as "long-term" shortly before the worldwide break.More news: Feds grant ME relief as state moves to comply with Real ID
Pogba also undergoes some circuit training before getting a well-deserved rest in a jacuzzi.
- Scientists find gold worth $2 million in Swiss sewage
- PM Narendra Modi attends inauguration of birth centenary celebration of Nanaji Deshmukh
- Football bet between husband and wife goes horribly wrong
- Arby's to release venison sandwiches nationwide, test elk sandwiches
- Boy Scouts of America announces it will allow girls to join
- Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie suspended after he leaves Giants
- Al Green Files Impeachment Articles Against President Trump
- Karan Johar announces Ayan Mukerji's next 'Brahmastra'
- White House Aide Is Selected to Run Homeland Security Department
- Does NBC have a Harvey Weinstein protection problem?