The former Juventus ace took to Instagram to update his followers on his rehabilitation programme, posting a number of videos that show him jogging on a treadmill and working in the gym.More news: Apple teams up with LG Display for foldable iPhone
Pogba picked up a hamstring injury last month and has been sidelined ever since.
Pogba scored two goals and made two assists in Manchester United's opening four Premier League games before the France worldwide suffered a serious knee injury during a 3-0 win against Basel in the Champions League at the start of September.More news: Does NBC have a Harvey Weinstein protection problem?
United manager Jose Mourinho suggested then already it was a long-term injury, although Red Devils fans have been boosted after the playmaker shared photos and videos of himself stepping up his recovery in America.
The midfielder left Old Trafford on crutches and while no official time-frame has been put on his recovery, Jose Mourinho described the injury as "long-term" shortly before the worldwide break.More news: Coach no more; NY company wants to be called Tapestry
Pogba also undergoes some circuit training before getting a well-deserved rest in a jacuzzi.
- White House Aide Is Selected to Run Homeland Security Department
- Boy Scouts of America announces it will allow girls to join
- Cyber Honey Trap: Hackers Hit PornHub Users With Malvertising Attack
- Monmouth Real Estate Investment Corporation (NYSE:MNR) Upward Momentum Touches New Heights
- Donald Trump will Visit the Demilitarized Zone between North and South Korea
- High dose flu vaccines recommended for seniors
- PM Narendra Modi attends inauguration of birth centenary celebration of Nanaji Deshmukh
- Keys to Victory in New England Patriots' Week 6 Matchup
- Bank of New York Mellon Corp (BK) is Minneapolis Portfolio Management Group LLC's 7th Largest Position
- Ghana Vs India: Tahitian Referee Zitouni To officiate clash