Their season is essentially over, so could this weekend's game in Denver be McAdoo's last as head coach in NY? The latest act? Starting cornerback Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie has been been suspended after an altercation with head coach Ben McAdoo. McAdoo repeatedly refused to provide any other details about the situation. Schefter reported that this might not be an issue that lasts for a particularly long time.
Collins, an All-Pro last season, was hobbled throughout the Giants' game against the Chargers. He is in his fourth season with the team and his 10th in the NFL. Given all of that size and experience, he is well-suited to line up on the perimeter and match up with some of the league's best wide receivers.More news: Andy Cohen to Partner with Anderson Cooper For CNN's New Year's Show
"I wasn't happy", Apple said after the game about being benched (via USA Today). "We will suspend him". Apparently Rodgers-Cromartie wasn't interested in being disciplined.
DRC got the start for Apple in Week 5, manning the perimeter with Ross Cockrell in the slot while Apple spent the first few series on the sideline-a decision for which Apple voiced his displeasure.More news: Does NBC have a Harvey Weinstein protection problem?
The Giants (0-5) are dealing with the fallout of not only a lost season that began with so much promise, but the emotional blows of season-ending surgeries this week for Odell Beckham Jr.
While DRC's departure will grab plenty of headlines today and has the look of frustration blowing up in an National Football League locker room, his absence may be but a brief one.More news: Former Viking RB Adrian Peterson Sued After Defaulting On Loan
This news comes after the Giants had already demoted Eli Apple at the cornerback position, who voiced his opinions about being a "scapegoat" for the Giants' woes after said demotion.
- Trailer released for Demi Lovato's YouTube doc
- Next Weeks Broker Price Targets For Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc. (NYSE:CCE)
- Bank of New York Mellon Corp (BK) is Minneapolis Portfolio Management Group LLC's 7th Largest Position
- Karan Johar announces Ayan Mukerji's next 'Brahmastra'
- Intel works on "next stage" of quantum computing
- Developer Shows Off iOS Phishing Attack That Is Very Convincing
- Football bet between husband and wife goes horribly wrong
- Apple teams up with LG Display for foldable iPhone
- Coach no more; NY company wants to be called Tapestry
- California DMV regs pave the way for public self-driving cars