We finally know when the three year wait is officially up as Sam Smith has tweeted his followers with when to expect his new album The Thrill Of It All.
British singer/songwriter Sam Smith will make his Twin Cities arena headlining debut August 14 at St. Paul's Xcel Energy Center. The public sale begins at 10 a.m. October 12 at the same website. All tickets purchased for one of Smith's shows come bundled with a copy of his new album.More news: HC dismisses Dhinakaran's plea in 'two leaves' case
The 25-year-old scored his first major hit in his homeland in 2012 when he provided vocals on Disclosure's single "Latch", a song that has since gone triple platinum in the States.
Smith revealed that the second single from his new album would be "Pray", and posted the official audio track.More news: Electrocomponents plc (ECM) PT Raised to GBX 705 at Numis Securities Ltd
Smith will likely perform two songs from his new album when he serves as musical guest on this weekend's Saturday Night Live. "My second album 'The Thrill Of It All" is yours November 3rd!' Sam also announced the album track list, which will feature "Too Good At Goodbyes", and "Pray", along with seven other tracks that we have yet to hear.
"I'm still very, very single", the singer continued.More news: 'Destiny 2' Xur sells the Vigilance Wing rifle and more!
- Jeremy Lin Responds to Kenyon Martin Dissing His Hair
- Sensex gains over 200 points; Nifty firm above 9950
- There's an adorable secret hiding inside every Xbox One X
- Are fully-automatic weapons legal to have?
- Eric Church Breaks Down in Tribute to Vegas Shooting Victims
- Trump Administration Poised to Roll Back Federal Birth Control Coverage Mandate
- Amazon to sell baby sleep positioners despite deaths
- Barcelona vs. Las Palmas to take place behind closed doors
- The Dodgers Seek to Turn the Tide Against the Diamondbacks
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Star-Studded Song for Puerto Rico