We finally know when the three year wait is officially up as Sam Smith has tweeted his followers with when to expect his new album The Thrill Of It All.
British singer/songwriter Sam Smith will make his Twin Cities arena headlining debut August 14 at St. Paul's Xcel Energy Center. The public sale begins at 10 a.m. October 12 at the same website. All tickets purchased for one of Smith's shows come bundled with a copy of his new album.More news: Popstars rubbish music producer Dr Luke in Kesha issue
The 25-year-old scored his first major hit in his homeland in 2012 when he provided vocals on Disclosure's single "Latch", a song that has since gone triple platinum in the States.
Smith revealed that the second single from his new album would be "Pray", and posted the official audio track.More news: Sweden releases German man detained at airport
Smith will likely perform two songs from his new album when he serves as musical guest on this weekend's Saturday Night Live. "My second album 'The Thrill Of It All" is yours November 3rd!' Sam also announced the album track list, which will feature "Too Good At Goodbyes", and "Pray", along with seven other tracks that we have yet to hear.
"I'm still very, very single", the singer continued.More news: Electrocomponents plc (ECM) PT Raised to GBX 705 at Numis Securities Ltd
- HC dismisses Dhinakaran's plea in 'two leaves' case
- PM Modi welcomes the world for India's first FIFA tournament
- Threat made toward Summerville High School
- Sensex gains over 200 points; Nifty firm above 9950
- Lewis Hamilton: Mercedes performance 'back to normal' in Japan
- Vanguard Group Inc. Buys New Position in Liberty Media Corporation (FWONK)
- Over 11000 DoD Personnel Aid Puerto Rico Hurricane Relief Efforts
- Former Chelsea defender given seven-month prison sentence
- Mass shootings just one facet of gun crisis
- Eric Church Breaks Down in Tribute to Vegas Shooting Victims