Two months before carrying out the attack from the 32nd floor of the Mandalay Bay Hotel, Paddock booked a pair of rooms across the street from Chicago's Grant Park, where the Lollapalooza music festival was held from August 3 to August 6, TMZ reported. Both rooms had a checkout date of August 6, when Lollapalooza ended.
The tanks are reportedly located only 1,100 feet from the concert site where Paddock killed 58 people on Sunday evening, and they have now been examined by Federal Bureau of Investigation agents as they continue to investigate the atrocity.
Two months later, Paddock rented a room on the 32nd floor of the Mandalay Bay Resort, and opened fire on a country music festival on the Las Vegas Strip, killing 58 people and wounding hundreds more.
The wealthy real estate investor opened fire Sunday from his multistory perch onto the crowd below, killing 58 people and injuring nearly 400.More news: Two England qualifiers on TV3 this week
No other arrests have been made, but officials say they know he had a plan to survive the shooting and try to escape.
Further information about Las Vegas shooter Stephen Paddock is slowly coming out in the days since the deadly shooting Sunday.
The concert ran from September 22 to the 24.
Paddock killed himself before police entered the hotel room. Chance the Rapper, Blink 182, and Lorde were among those who had performed there.More news: Barcelona defender reveals how close he came to joining Everton
The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives recovered 47 firearms from Paddock's hotel room and two homes in Reno and Mesquite, Nevada.
Lombardo said at a news conference.
"F***. feel sick for the victims of las vegas and their families. i'm so sorry", she said.
"You have to make an assumption that he had some help at some point", Lombardo said.More news: Chrissy Teigen & John Legend are planning baby #2
- President Putin hosts Saudi King on landmark Russian Federation visit amid oil talks
- Today Analysts Focus on Delta Air Lines, Inc. (DAL), Amazon.com, Inc
- NRA calls on federal government to review bump stocks
- SC17 Video Highlights Nobel Prize Winning LIGO Collaboration
- Sessions Says Title VII Doesn't Protect Trans Workers
- Woman who lived with Las Vegas shooter described as 'person of interest'
- British writer Kazuo Ishiguro wins Nobel Prize for Literature
- Trump administration turns NASA back toward the Moon
- UBS Keeps Rating And Raises Price Target On Netflix, Inc. (NFLX)
- Costco Wholesale Corporation (NASDAQ: COST)