The documentary has yet to air, but Naitch still feels bad about what he said, not because it isn't true, but because he's anxious what his grandkids will think when they realize that not all of those 10,000 women are their grandma.
The 68-year-old, who is fighting for his life after years of alcohol abuse, says he cringes to think that his grandchildren will know that he slept with roughly 10,000 women over the years - an admission he initially made to ESPN's 30 for 30 in a special to air in November. I didn't know how to comprehend that. "I think it's impossible".
"I would love Paul (Heyman) to manage me".More news: Gov. Scott to visit Puerto Rico donation center in Kissimmee
The past month has been among the most challenging times in Charlotte's life. Given only a 20 percent chance to live, Ric Flair had portions of his bowel removed and had a pacemaker inserted.
While Flair's sexual escapades are well documented, he's not the first sports star that's claimed to have bedded thousands of women.
The Tennessee native has been married and divorced four times. When I won the Divas title from Nikki, I felt like I wasn't ready.More news: Trump homeland security officials praise recovery efforts in Puerto Rico
"It's very hard to get numbers like that", Jeremy says. I need him around, his fiancé needs him, his other two kids - my sister Megan and my brother David - we all need him.
"I was bling before bling was bling", says the wrestler widely known as "Nature Boy", while flashing his two gold rings, a Rolex watch and gold necklaces around his neck. I wanted to be the new woman's champ - that is all I was thinking.More news: Gov. Ayo Fayose declares for 2019 Presidential Election
- Norway responds to North Atlantic Treaty Organisation request for Afghanistan troops
- Trump waives curbs on transports to Puerto Rico
- Gundogan talks up Man City qualities; fires warning to Chelsea
- Twitter Hilariously Reacts To Rick Pitino Scandal, Firing
- Seoul to deploy more U.S. military assets
- Royal Caribbean cancels cruise to deliver aid to Puerto Rico
- West Country Craig Overton
- NHC says Hurricane Lee strengthening while moving westward
- Credit firms skip hearing on identity theft, data breach
- Paul Ryan on Tax Reform: We Have "Historic Chance At Prosperity"