As Google fans probably already know, the company will unveil its Google Pixel 2 and Google Pixel 2 XL smartphones on October 4. The cameras of the Pixel 2 XL will offer the same OIS and Google imaging chip as the Google Pixel 2's sensors, which will probably make them just as impressive as the cameras on last year's models.
Google is presently anticipating "pack some fresh out of the plastic" new highlights, alongside the new arrangement of equipment. Unfortunately, no signs indicate that it will also offer wireless charging support. Android Authority, which received the information, also sounds convinced by it, claiming to have verified it independently using an internal document. They'll either come with 64 or 128GB of storage (RAM isn't mentioned in the report), and they'll both come with stereo speakers - but no headphone jack.
It has been accounted for that the new Pixel flagship handset will transport with an upgraded Pixel Launcher, notwithstanding three more highlights. Google proved its mettle in the camera technology with the original Pixel, which retained the title of the world's best smartphone camera for nearly a year despite fierce competition.
This element is said to be like the Portrait mode seen on iPhone 7 Plus.More news: Griezmann shoulders blame for Atletico defeat to Chelsea
Under the hood, as expected, the Google Pixel 2 will have a Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 chipset, just like the majority of other flagship smartphones. An IP67 certification rating means that the device can be submerged in as much as 3.3 feet of water for as long as 30 minutes, and emerge unscathed.
Hardware wise, both the upcoming Pixels are said to sport dual stereo speakers on the front, which Google added in the Nexus 6P.
Moreover, it's not only for the higher end variant that will feature the dual speakers; the regular model will be blessed by them as well. The Google Pixel 2 screen will be smaller, won't carry a curve, and will feature a 1080 x 1920 (FHD) resolution. This feature is similar to the HTC U11's Edge Sense. Both phones will also include an E-SIM slot, which allows users to connect to different networks without replacing the SIM card. IBT previously reported that squeezing the Pixel 2's frame will actually trigger Google Assistant.
Today, there are a few more details about the Pixel 2 and Pixel 2 XL.More news: Amazon unveils all-new Fire TV with 4K and HDR
Exact screen sizes weren't given, but it's already certain that the XL model will be bigger. The alleged specifications for the Pixel 2 and Pixel 2 XL have been leaked on the Internet and suggest that both variants will share most of the specifications but the larger of the two variants will come with narrow bezels and a screen-to-body ratio of 80-85 percent.
Since the Pixel 2 will lack a telephoto lens, Google will achieve the bokeh effect through software. Just a day after Android Police founder Artem Russakovskii revealed tons of Google Pixel 2 details in a series of tweets, folks at XDA Developers have come up with a new set of leaks.
- The two phones will come with the Android Oreo out of the box.More news: Rescued Kerala priest abducted by ISIS, reaches Delhi, to meet Modi, Sushma
- USA slaps 220% duty on Canada's Bombardier jets
- Live, Pakistan vs Sri Lanka, 1st Test, Dubai, live cricket score
- The US denies 'declaring war' on North Korea following Donald Trump tweet
- José Mourinho frustrated by Manchester United's schedule for Champions League away trips
- National Football League in a 'really bad box' after criticism
- More than 122000 people flee Bali volcano on eruption alert
- Easy Apple iOS 11 tricks for your iPhone to improve battery life
- Kurdish Referendum to Result in Geopolitical Predicament: Iran's Ex-Minister
- Mark Zuckerberg Denies Trump's Wild Claim Facebook Was Always Against Him
- PREP VOLLEYBALL: Fremont tops Davis in 4-set tussle