Google is expected to announce some new devices next week on october 4, including a smaller Google Home Mini. No exact specifications were given for the Google Home Max, but it will have a set of stereo speakers, which likely means that it will have a singular unit with a couple of mid-range drivers and possibly a single tweeter.More news: Trump waives cargo restrictions to speed help to Puerto Rico
While we're sure that Google was at one stage working on such a device there's no guarantee it will be announced next week or ever.
Unfortunately, there's no word on the design or features we can expect on the new "Max" speaker.More news: Aston Martin unveils limited-edition submarine
Would you want a more premium, and more expensive, Google Home? The original Google Home launched earlier this year with a $130 price tag.
Sources agree that the device will come with stereo speakers that will be able to deliver advanced sound quality, as well as a premium design - although no specific details were offered further. Now that Apple HomePod is also going to penetrate the market in December, it is only legit for Google to enhance Home's hardware to make it rival the HomePod.More news: Journalist Tarun Tejpal Charged With Raping Junior Colleague: 10 Points
It's still not clear how much the Google Home Max will cost compared to the $129 Google Home, Amazon's $99 Echo, or Apple's $349 HomePod.
- SPDR S&P 500 High Dividend ETF (SPYD) Declines 0.44% for Sep 27
- Scalise Returning to Capitol Months After Near-Fatal Shooting
- Zaira Wasim on Aamir Khan
- Euro slips to one-month lows on resurgent dollar
- 'Pinch of madness': Italian woman marries herself
- Kane: Ronaldo And Messi Are My Motivation
- FA to appeal any World Cup ban on Dele Alli
- Mom, daughter dead in hit-run on dark, 4-lane Warden Ave
- Korean stocks open lower on US-N. Korea tension
- Singapore dips on global economic competitiveness ranking