A droid that was a sphere made ideal sense in the Star Wars world, but the ability for a piece on top of the sphere to remain centered while it rolled showed off an all-new sense of physics.
To celebrate the release of the upcoming The Last Jedi, a group of scientists banded together to use a balloon to send a BB-8 toy into outer space to capture some extraordinary images.More news: Protest the POLICE not the USA flag
Yesterday director Rian Johnson posted on Instagram that post-production on Star Wars: The Last Jedi is complete, nearly three months ahead of the movie's release date of December 15th. "Going to miss sitting in dark rooms with these goobers", Johnson wrote, alongside the picture of the team with banner that read "FINISH" in the back. The cast and crew were wracked by tragedy a few months later with the death of our Princess and General, Carrie Fisher, in December 2016, and the production was dealt the challenge of finishing reshoots and post-production without one of their stars. "Cargo is regularly used on the sets of hit Hollywood films so developing a line for Star Wars: The Last Jedi just further reinforces our brand's identity".
The soundtrack for Star Wars: The Force Awakens, recorded by Academy Award-winning composer John Williams, will be performed live in Singapore during several screenings of the 2015 film.More news: United States aircraft carrier & bomber 'under attack' in doctored N. Korea footage
Star Wars: The Last Jedi is slated for a December 15 release.More news: North Korea Discord Goes Beyond Discourse To A Show Of Military Force
- USA bombers stage NorthKorea show of force
- North Korea moves its planes after vowing to shoot down United States jets
- SEC chairman takes heat from Senate panel over hacking
- A timeline of the commercial dispute between Boeing and Bombardier
- Trump Adds Venezuela to Travel Ban List, Caracas Slams "Imperial Conduct"
- Diego Costa: Chelsea agree terms with Atletico Madrid to sell striker
- Vice President Mike Pence visits NASA on Redstone Arsenal
- China places limits on oil exports to North Korea
- 'Complete player' Morata has adapted to the Premier League, says Conte
- Mark Cuban Donates Dallas Mavericks Plane to Puerto Rico Relief Effort