A droid that was a sphere made ideal sense in the Star Wars world, but the ability for a piece on top of the sphere to remain centered while it rolled showed off an all-new sense of physics.
To celebrate the release of the upcoming The Last Jedi, a group of scientists banded together to use a balloon to send a BB-8 toy into outer space to capture some extraordinary images.More news: 'Complete player' Morata has adapted to the Premier League, says Conte
Yesterday director Rian Johnson posted on Instagram that post-production on Star Wars: The Last Jedi is complete, nearly three months ahead of the movie's release date of December 15th. "Going to miss sitting in dark rooms with these goobers", Johnson wrote, alongside the picture of the team with banner that read "FINISH" in the back. The cast and crew were wracked by tragedy a few months later with the death of our Princess and General, Carrie Fisher, in December 2016, and the production was dealt the challenge of finishing reshoots and post-production without one of their stars. "Cargo is regularly used on the sets of hit Hollywood films so developing a line for Star Wars: The Last Jedi just further reinforces our brand's identity".
The soundtrack for Star Wars: The Force Awakens, recorded by Academy Award-winning composer John Williams, will be performed live in Singapore during several screenings of the 2015 film.More news: China places limits on oil exports to North Korea
Star Wars: The Last Jedi is slated for a December 15 release.More news: Dismayed by Trump, Head of Drug Enforcement Administration to Leave
- Scott's office deleted messages from nursing home where 11 died
- North Korea Discord Goes Beyond Discourse To A Show Of Military Force
- Growth Analysis of Abbott Laboratories (NYSE:ABT)
- LeBron James on President Trump: 'He doesn't even care'
- SEC chairman takes heat from Senate panel over hacking
- North Korea moves its planes after vowing to shoot down United States jets
- USA imposes sanctions on North Korean banks and executives
- Singapore IS fighter challenges Prince Harry in video
- Chelsea Property Group Inc (NYSE:CPG) Institutional Investor Sentiment Trend
- US prepared for NK military option