Heidi Gardner, Luke Null andChris Redd will join the venerable show as featured players starting with the season premiere, which is just in four days, on September 30, with host Ryan Gosling and musical guest Jay-Z.
Season number 43 of the hit program features newbies Gardner, Null and Redd on its roster for the late night shenanigans formally known as Saturday Night Live.
Three SNL main cast members departed after the end of of last season, Bobby Moynihan after 8 seasons, Vanessa Bayer after 7, and Sasheer Zamata after 4.More news: European Union must respond to Florence speech in same spirit, says UK's May
The newcomers are Heidi Gardner of Kansas City, Mo., Luke Null of Cincinnati and Chris Redd of St. Louis.
Meanwhile, these fresh faces are in for a fast ride on the live NBC broadcast that, once again, is at the top of its game, snagging nine Emmys earlier this month.
You might remember Chris Redd, a stand-up comedian, as the rebellious young rapper Hunter the Hungry from Popstar: Never Stop Never Stopping who maybe, or maybe did not, or maybe did, make Connor's penis disappear on stage.More news: Western Digital Maneuvers To Block Toshiba Memory Sale
Redd is an actor and comedian who kicked off his career with Second City, a Chicago-based comedy group. He also enjoyed a recurring role on Empire. Ryan Gosling will host, with Jay-Z the musical guest.
Gardner comes to the show from the Groundlings improv troupe. Her credits include the voice of Cooch on Crackle's animated comedy "SuperMansion", and she's slated to appear in the upcoming Melissa McCarthy comedy "Life of the Party".More news: Best Tweets: Who's Diego Costa? We've got Morata!
- Dallas Cowboys Kneel as Team Before, Stand During National Anthem in Arizona
- Cipher Capital LP Boosts Stake in US Silica Holdings, Inc. (SLCA)
- Researchers discover biomarker for CTE, 'a eureka moment'
- Cardi B Isn't Letting Anyone Ruin Her Number One Moment
- Call for Brexit deal referendum rejected by Corbyn
- Game of Thrones live show is coming to Dublin
- Jose Mourinho orders bosses to sign Antoine Griezmann
- Twitter Reveals Why They Never Banned Donald Trump
- Morata: We sent a message to the Premier League
- North Korea appears to be preparing for war