Much more mild conditions will be in place by Tuesday, with highs in the low 70s. Indianapolis officially recorded 91 degrees this afternoon, keeping the record of 94 set in 2010 still standing. Temperatures will stay well above normal as I just mentioned, forecasts are trending in the upper 80s to near 90 degrees for the next two days. This marks the 12th time the city has reached the 90s all year and the 4th day in a row.
Cooler weather is expected Wednesday with more seasonal temperatures moving in on Thursday. The low temperature will dip to around 38 degrees. The record for Sunday is 92° set in 2007. And it's 24 degrees higher than the average.More news: LeBron James Calls Donald Trump a 'Bum'
A cold front is stalled out in western Iowa on Monday bringing continued southern flow of hot, moist air but eventually cooler air will start to dominate after this front moves through.
Heading into the first weekend of October, a reinforcing shot of cooler air will move into the Valley. Saturday's low temperature of 72 degrees was also the highest low temperature Chicago's ever seen on September 23. A few isolated showers and storms will also be possible, especially across southwest Alabama.More news: IPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus: Unboxing + comparison photos
Temperatures will be running well BELOW average by Friday, as temperatures struggle to climb into the upper 60s!More news: Target To Up Hourly Base Pay To $15 By End Of 2020
- Bank of England warns a consumer debt crisis could cost banks £30bn
- Trump Issues Travel Restrictions on North Korea, Venezuela in Expanded Ban
- Anthony Weiner Could Be Cooked: Sentencing in Teen Texting Trial Today
- First Attack on Titan 2 Screenshots Released
- Dylan O'Brien is back on the run in 'Maze Runner
- Ram Rahim took 'viagra'? Yes, says controversy queen Rakhi Sawant
- Michael Jordan Issues Statement on Trump Comments
- Google buys engineers from HTC for $1.1 billion — Biggest acquihire deal
- Microsoft sparks up Ignite conference with new Azure and Office 365 features
- Gas prices dropping in northern New England