"I wasn't calling him Melissa McCarthy". Hosts of ABC's "The View" asked Scaramucci whether Bannon is guilty of the charge by some that he is a "white nationalist". After pausing, the Mooch responded "Well no, I would say that he has those tendencies".
"What I could do right now is I could hit back at him, but I'm not going to hit back at him", Scaramucci said.
Scaramucci said the leaking has declined and he credits Communications Director Hope Hicks and Chief of Staff John Kelly for that - to a point.
That same day, he vented his frustration that news of an assistant press secretary's firing had reached the media before the aide was notified of his termination - yet it was Scaramucci himself who had told Politico about his plan to remove Michael Short before informing Short.
EXTRA SPICE: Spice Girls (L-R) Victoria Beckham, Melanie Chisholm (Mel C), Geri Halliwell, Emma Bunton and Melanie Brown (Mel B) pose for a photocall at the Royal Observatory, Greenwich ahead of their news conference later today on June 28, 2007 in London, England. "She looks just like my family", Cantone said, thanking her for "birthing" him.More news: Walmart's delivery service wants to put eggs right in your fridge
"That's a lot of infighting. You guys know I have my opinion".
Anthony Scaramucci was or was not officially the White House Communications Director - he started working before being sworn in and was sacked six days later. "Is he a white nationalist?"
'He has those tendencies.
He repeatedly pointed to Bannon's supposed "messianic" complex. "If you read Breitbart, there's a lot of that while nationalist economic fervor".More news: Mnuchin says firms must choose between business with U.S. or N. Korea
"Because he was an anti-globalist and he was hitting that economic forum at Breitbart for so many years, that put me in disfavor with him", Scaramucci added.
On the upside, the Mooch said Bannon had 'great linguistic skills'.
He brought up Bannon when asked to name the two most unlovable White House officials.
"You know, people who have messianic complexes they think that they're the answer, they think that they're the solution, and what we know about our country and know about our government is it's set up a system of checks and balances where it has to be a collaboration".More news: Autumn officially starts today
- H-bomb test over Pacific would be 'game changer', says Trump official
- Microsoft, Facebook, Complete Enormous Undersea Cable
- Trump to Campaign in Alabama for Republican Luther Strange
- Bring Victory To Your Group With The Faction Rally In 'Destiny 2'
- Finish Line beats Street 2Q forecasts
- North Korea threatens new H-bomb test as Trump ramps up sanctions
- White tiger dies after fight with Bengal tigers in Bengaluru zoo
- Ross Stores, Inc. (NASDAQ:ROST) Closed 5.9% Above Its 50 Day Average
- Earnings Clues on AT&T Inc. (T), Freeport-McMoRan Inc. (FCX) Analyst's Predictions
- Showtime Lands Bill Clinton-James Patterson Political Thriller