Going live on Instagram is a great way to update your friends and followers on what's happening - literally as you speak. Instagram has announced that it is rolling out the ability to add filters or masks to its popular live video feature. Tap any filter to check out a new look, and play around with as many as you'd like.
In any case, today's addition lets you use any existing face filter in your Instagram Live Videos. Among the selections you can choose from is a new sunglasses filter which will be exclusively available for live video over the next week.More news: Forex - Dollar Climbs Against Other Majors on Fed Statement
The feature isn't available to everyone yet-and could take a couple of more weeks before it goes round.
Broadcasters are already able to save live videos to their phone after streaming after Instagram updated the feature last March. We're about to be live on Instagram 24/7, holding that cute AF baby bunny, and you can't stop us!
Instagram just rolled out this new feature earlier today, so don't fret if you don't see the option in your app quite yet.More news: Two Florida women arrested for road rage
Of course, videos won't be saved automatically on your phone all because of that update. You can also change the filters you're using during the live stream. However, it does explain why Instagram chose to add the Save button.
Although it dedicated a blog post to the announcement, this isn't Instagram's first foray into filters. Tap that and you'll begin streaming live to your followers.More news: Megyn Kelly Says She Left Fox News Because of Trump
- Cowboys' Ezekiel Elliott: 'No excuse' for lack of effort
- BlackBerry Krypton Leaks: Carbon Fiber Body, All-Touch
- 'Victoria & Abdul' opens up well in UK
- Happy Navratri! About the significance of the nine-day festival
- Man Utd reports record revenues as TV cash soars
- Strange, Moore Face Off in Debate on WKRG Facebook Page
- Does Bristol-Myers Squibb Company (BMY)'s current closing price competes the market?
- "I'll definitely deploy again" says one Red Cross volunteer
- Child Fatally Shoots Herself When Reaching For Candy In Grandmother's Purse
- Gov. Walker issues 99 budget vetoes, including Tainter Lake pilot program