Going live on Instagram is a great way to update your friends and followers on what's happening - literally as you speak. Instagram has announced that it is rolling out the ability to add filters or masks to its popular live video feature. Tap any filter to check out a new look, and play around with as many as you'd like.
In any case, today's addition lets you use any existing face filter in your Instagram Live Videos. Among the selections you can choose from is a new sunglasses filter which will be exclusively available for live video over the next week.More news: Zidane: Real Madrid contract renewal is done
The feature isn't available to everyone yet-and could take a couple of more weeks before it goes round.
Broadcasters are already able to save live videos to their phone after streaming after Instagram updated the feature last March. We're about to be live on Instagram 24/7, holding that cute AF baby bunny, and you can't stop us!
Instagram just rolled out this new feature earlier today, so don't fret if you don't see the option in your app quite yet.More news: Pochettino To Make 8 Changes: Predicted Tottenham XI vs West Ham
Of course, videos won't be saved automatically on your phone all because of that update. You can also change the filters you're using during the live stream. However, it does explain why Instagram chose to add the Save button.
Although it dedicated a blog post to the announcement, this isn't Instagram's first foray into filters. Tap that and you'll begin streaming live to your followers.More news: Swaran Singh Salaria is BJP's candidate choice for Gurdaspur by-election
- Two Florida women arrested for road rage
- Strange, Moore Face Off in Debate on WKRG Facebook Page
- Arsenal fear striker Danny Welbeck could be sidelined for four weeks
- China, Russia begin drills near North Korea
- 'Victoria & Abdul' opens up well in UK
- Watch at 2:15 pm: Cuomo appears in the Bronx
- Markets Right Now: US stocks edge higher in early trading
- Forex - Dollar Climbs Against Other Majors on Fed Statement
- Gareth Bale strikes in vital Real Madrid victory
- Megyn Kelly Says She Left Fox News Because of Trump