Ric Flair is recovering since being hospitalized in August with "multiple failing organs" resulting in a 20 percent chance at survival. Flair said that his fiancée (Wendy Barlow) initially took him to the hospital because he was having a bad stomachache.
The former 16-time world champion also said that his daughter Charlotte Flair was told before his surgery that he wouldn't make it and had no clue that his health was in such trouble.More news: Hawkish Fed Drives Bank Stocks Higher
Flair was taken to an Atlanta hospital on August 11 by his fianceé, Wendy Barlow, with severe stomach pains.
Flair was able to survive the surgery, have a pacemaker installed, and get through the immediate dangers that he was facing. Flair has started physical therapy in the hospital and is using a stationary bike, but is unable to walk on his own.
Flair, 68, told the magazine he will never drink again. Now is the time to tell your story, now is the time to help millions of people.More news: 0.7 is Gilead Sciences Inc's (NASDAQ:GILD) Institutional Investor Sentiment
"I want everyone to know he still needs prayers", Barlow said. while noting that she hasn't left Flair's side and vows to give him "the best care possible".
The video feature detailed Barlow previously trying to get Flair help for his issues with alcohol.
Flair says he'll never drink again and remains in a convalescent center in Atlanta.More news: Hurricane Maria Blasts Puerto Rico, Now Likely to Miss Florida
- Dems Created and Handed Trump 'Deportation Machine'
- Feed the Crow? Browns running back Crowell starving for the football
- Authorities still looking for escaped inmate, 37, believed armed and unsafe
- Haley: Trump's 'fire and fury' comment 'not an idle threat'
- Narayan Rane quits Congress, eyes ties with BJP
- Narendra Modi government in talks with Dawood Ibrahim: Raj Thackeray
- Fed to Reduce Bond Holdings, Setting Stage for Higher Mortgage Rates
- 'Final Fantasy XV' Multiplayer Expansion Arrives October 31
- Technical Indicators Alerts: Express Scripts Holding Company (ESRX), NIKE, Inc. (NKE)
- 'GOP Budget a Hot Mess': Governor Malloy Says