Read this quote, and then ask yourself, "doesn't this sound like something Mourinho would say?"More news: Brighton Complete Permanent Signing Of Tim Krul
"'We are going to enjoy having him here and try to keep him at the club for as long as possible". In that time they have spent 700 million on players, recouping 188, for a net spend of 512million.
Russian billionaire Roman Abramovich may have bank-rolled Chelsea's initial burst into the top tier of the European game when he bought the club in 2003, but his cash injections have dried up in recent years as Arsenal have started to spend big once again. We won three titles last season, and the FA Cup the year before, and that is what he wants.
The goalless draw at home to Arsenal on Sunday was the first time Chelsea have failed to score at Stamford Bridge since Antonio Conte took charge of the club previous year. I know how lucky I am to play for Manchester United. Same goals scored and same goals conceded has pundits proclaiming the title is already just going to be between the two Manchester clubs. Ander Herrera has made City his verbal targets in a couple previous instances.More news: Jimmy Kimmel escalates his feud with Sen. Cassidy over healthcare bill
Given this scenario, Mkhitaryan's ability to adapt was bound to be tested in the Premier League and even the 2015/16 Bundesliga Player of the season struggled to come to terms with how the game is played in the English top flight. He was ultimately proven wrong as City finished fourth and United finished fifth.
Get 15% off this season's Manchester City home kit - online now!More news: Tony Abbott 'headbutted by Yes campaigner'
- McLaren Ultimate Vision Gran Turismo: Hypercar of the Future?
- Albino Woman's Review Of RiRi's Fenty Foundation Goes Viral For A+ Reason
- Shares in International Game Technology (IGT) Acquired by Engineers Gate Manager LP
- Dad Bod Fanny Packs Are A Thing & We're Conflicted AF About It!
- Neymar behaved like a child, Forlan says
- Zara owner Inditex records hike in sales
- Emma Stone discusses her lifelong struggle with anxiety
- Myanmar willing to take Rohingyas, why you object to deportation: Rajnath
- Apple admits to LTE connectivity issues on new Apple Watch, shares tumble
- 'Big Brother' 19: Cody Serves As Deciding Vote In Paul's Loss