They are under pressure. "They need titles. But you know when you play for Man United, wining is an expectation and an obligation - but I like that obligation, to be honest".
"We have quality as well, but because of the money they have spent, they are the favourites".
City shorten for title after showing six appeal
After all, this is only the second time in Premier League history two teams have boasted an identical record outside of August.
He said teammates such as Matic, Paul Pogba and Marouane Fellaini "make me a better player, and I think I make them better players".
Chelsea have scored in 23 successive Premier League games at Stamford Bridge with over half of these (12) seeing them score three or more goals.More news: Emmy winners throw jabs at Trump
Pep Guardiola's men had beaten the Hornets 5-0 in their last meeting just before the end of last season, and went into the game full of confidence after beating Liverpool 5-0 last Saturday and Feyenoord 4-0 away from home in the Champions League in midweek. "There is always pressure when you spend a lot but there is also pressure on us because we are the biggest club in England".
Herrera came on as a sub against Everton as he continues to struggle for a regular starting place after the signing of Nemanja Matic and emergence of Marouane Fellaini. That is what we did last season.
Can Manchester United really challenge for the title this season?More news: Microsoft Outlook suffers major European outage - are you affected?
"We are going to enjoy having him here and try to keep him at the club for as long as possible", the Spain midfielder said.
The game which dragged for a greater part of the 90 minutes after United took a 1-0 lead was brought to life in the dying stages by quick fire goals from Lukaku, Mikhitaryan and Anthony Martial to seal a comfortable victory.
And he added: "This is a team, and when I retire I want to be remembered in this club".More news: USA threatened by 2 hurricanes; watches issued
The Daily Star says the Frenchman, who was a key figure when the Gunners won the Premier League unbeaten back in 2003/04, often trains with his old club at London Colney, and he stopped by for yesterday's session.
- Jennifer Lawrence Opens Up About Becoming a Mom One Day
- Mars isolation test will end this weekend after eight months
- Pediatricians group says tattoos, piercings offer little health risk to kids
- Hurricane Maria forecast to become Category 4 storm
- IOS 11 release is tomorrow: Our essential 'getting ready' list
- Federal Bureau of Investigation allegedly wiretapped Paul Manafort before, after election
- Chargers 'still riding with' kicker Younghoe Koo, Anthony Lynn says
- All McLaren 570GTs Should Come In This Shade of Green
- Ryan International School reopens, accused produced in court
- Russia's Rosneft clinches gas pipeline deal with Iraq's Kurdistan